Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Possible to Restore Ranking Lost to Cheater?
04-03-2013, 10:13 AM
Possible to Restore Ranking Lost to Cheater?
It's probably possible (although perhaps it would take too much of their time) for the devs to create a script to go through their database and find any games played by the cheater's various GCID. If found, they could just add the lost points back.

I know losing this way just feels so dirty, especially to the people who really enjoy the competitive nature of the leagues.

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2013, 12:19 PM
RE: Possible to Restore Ranking Lost to Cheater?
Id like to know if you find youself up against a cheater, can you report it and get the game thrown out before it ends?
04-03-2013, 01:43 PM
Just as a heads up, we are looking into canceling ongoing games and restoring points to previous ones from banned players. It won't be immediate unfortunately, but please bear with us as we get things sorted out.

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe. - Carl Sagan
04-03-2013, 03:25 PM
I hope so, i didn't just get a match with all names are took guy once...
or twice...
or thrice...
but four times!
but I believe Adam and Alex will figure something out. They always do! Smile