BEING CHEATED? - read this first!
06-13-2013, 12:06 PM
RE: BEING CHEATED? - read this first!
I just met my first cheater. Here's the game link:
outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y-4jkAww

The name is DoggyJiun
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-13-2013, 04:02 PM (This post was last modified: 06-13-2013 06:52 PM by TheQwertiest.)
(06-13-2013 11:16 AM)FL4C Wrote:  I am "this guy"... It would not be fair to erase these games I worked hard for. You can erase that one because there is a glitch and it was not fair for jaxxin. But just look at my other game we finished. It is completely fair. If he finishes the other games you will see they are fair too. We are already a few turns into each one. If it was really on purpose I should have already won all those other games from cheating.

http://osn.codepenguin.com/replays/view/...20Y0OreAww

i highly doubt that was a glitch. its very possible that you only tried cheating in one of the games. but i could be wrong..

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
06-15-2013, 09:47 AM
(06-13-2013 11:16 AM)FL4C Wrote:  I am "this guy"... It would not be fair to erase these games I worked hard for. You can erase that one because there is a glitch and it was not fair for jaxxin. But just look at my other game we finished. It is completely fair. If he finishes the other games you will see they are fair too. We are already a few turns into each one. If it was really on purpose I should have already won all those other games from cheating.

Ahhh, visiting the cheater thread to see if anyone is reporting your cheating, hmmm? PLEASE BAN HIM, it hasn't happened yet and the games are still active.

Btw it's pretty simple to prove your "glitch" excuse is a lie: you are the only one its ever happened to. The forums would be lit up if this "one runner game over" glitch existed within Outwitters code.

Master League Top 100 1v1
06-15-2013, 11:15 AM (This post was last modified: 06-15-2013 11:18 AM by Sightreader.)
(06-13-2013 11:16 AM)FL4C Wrote:  I am "this guy"... It would not be fair to erase these games I worked hard for.

I sympathize that you've worked hard for where you're at, but if your victory was accidental then you need to report it right away - well before your opponent does. If there is a glitch, then your first priority has to be to submit the specific circumstances that create the glitch so that others can reproduce it on their client. If you cannot create those conditions, then you really can't blame people for assuming you are using a hack.

If you did download something that makes your client run abnormally, then you have to accept responsibility for what it might do and know that downloading stuff puts your entire record at risk. If that's what happened, then please show a little mea culpa and learn your lesson for next time. Can you imagine if they allowed everyone a "But just this once"? Everyone would know they have a freebie and we'd all be trying to keep track of how many times someone has used a hack.

This is the internet: people get screwed by accidentally running viruses every day, and none of them get a second chance. Be glad it's just a game.
06-15-2013, 12:34 PM
(06-15-2013 09:47 AM)Jaxxin... Wrote:  

Ahhh, visiting the cheater thread to see if anyone is reporting your cheating, hmmm? PLEASE BAN HIM, it hasn't happened yet and the games are still active.

Btw it's pretty simple to prove your "glitch" excuse is a lie: you are the only one its ever happened to. The forums would be lit up if this "one runner game over" glitch existed within Outwitters code.

Two things. 1. You are manipulative and dishonest. Look a your initial wording where you make it seem like you lost BOTH games unfairly and try to get them BOTH reversed despite it only occurring in one game. 2. I saw the top 200 thread linked from news and it occurred to me that maybe there is an active community I could learn from. I came here and discovered the amazing code penguin site! But, I saw I already had 2 games uploaded so I wondered why. I checked the bug thread because I thought it was possible you uploaded my replay to show it there. When it wasn't I figured the next best bet was the cheating thread and I was right!

So, sorry about the thorn gulley game and you didn't deserve a loss there, but don't make unfounded assumptions behind my motivations for things like visiting the forums.
06-15-2013, 07:23 PM
if it was indeed a glitch then Alex is looking at your game now to see what happened. However, since this glitch has never been reported and you're the first to notice it and you didn't report it yourself, the evidence points pretty strongly to you being a cheater. "I only did it in one game" just means you only tried it once.

Remember, this is the Internet. You're guilty until proven innocent here Tongue

GameCenter: ElPared
Master League Crying Foot Master League

OSN Player Profile: ElPared -- I'm always posting both wins and losses, critiques welcome
06-15-2013, 11:48 PM
With respect to everyone, I'd say it was a glitch. With most cheaters, the replay would crash Outwitters, however, this replay did not crash, it just showed a runner hitting the base and then endgame. With this said, I'm not sure whether this was an accident or exploit, although I'm leaning towards one side.

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
06-16-2013, 09:09 AM
(06-13-2013 12:06 PM)Sylhco Wrote:  I just met my first cheater. Here's the game link:
outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y-4jkAww

The name is DoggyJiun

I haven't heard back on this yet. Is that normal? Or am I missing something?
06-16-2013, 01:36 PM (This post was last modified: 06-16-2013 01:39 PM by TheGoldenGriffin.)
That is someone using another software to cheat and get unlimited wits. Its not normal.

If someone is glitching the game to get an unfair advantage, its still cheating.
It could also be an accidental find, like that guy who discovered the no FoW glitch, and he was still experimenting with the glitch but Jaxxin... reported it first making it seem like he was going to do that in every game.

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
07-27-2013, 03:33 PM
Rainbow Accused of hacking!
I would like for someone to take a look at this game and tell me how this person says I have cheated! I have contacted OML and hope that I can resolve this!
outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y9YzxAww
Thanks