Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
BEING CHEATED? - read this first!
05-09-2013, 11:18 PM (This post was last modified: 05-10-2013 12:39 AM by theoneheathbar.)
RE: BEING CHEATED? - read this first!
I need to report a cheater. My name is Heath and I go by 'theoneheathbar'. I just started a game this morning with Dund0o (or DundOo, can't tell if the second to last character is a zero or a capital 'o') on War Garden.

I had first turn so I of course started with just 5 wits. I spent those five on moving my medic, healing my heavy, moving my heavy to a wit marker, moving my soldier to a wit marker, and finally, buying a runner.

When I came back for turn 3, my 2nd turn, I was flabberghasted. I moved my runner up a few spaces to clear some of the fog of war and immediately knew I was dealing with a cheater.

I can see that Dund0o: moved his heavy to a wit marker (1 wit), moved his soldier to a wit marker (presumably, I can't see the soldier but I can see the other wit marker in the fog is now his color. 1 wit for 2 total now), a runner with 2 health not on spawn (1 wit to buy the runner, 1 to heal with a medic, 1 to move the runner. 3 wits, 5 total now), and the kicker, an armored up bombshell not on a spawn marker (7 wits to buy bombshell, 1 to move him, one more to armor him up for 9 wits. A total of 14 wits).

That's right. Dund0o used 14 wits on his very first turn, turn 2 of the overall game, when second turn player is only given 8 wits to start.

Clearly he is cheating, no question. How do I go about this now? The game is still active. In fact I haven't even made another move since moving up my runner and seeing what he did. I don't want to quit, because it's a league match and I consider myself a serious competitor. I'm Gifted League now but there was a time I was Master League and I'm trying to get back to that point. I'd hate to take a points hit because of a cheater. I've already sent copies of this to Adam/Alex, but I wanted as many eyes on this as possible so this cheater can get dealt with.

I'm sorry I can't send you a replay as the match is still in progress. As soon as the match is closed out in whatever capacity Adam/Alex decide I'll post a replay link.
Actually, I just quit so I could have replay link to prove. Here is everything:

http://osn.codepenguin.com/replays/view/...20Y1-S8Aww
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
BEING CHEATED? - read this first! - Harti - 04-02-2013, 07:59 PM
ElPared(heart) is back - lwalker73 - 04-06-2013, 10:49 PM
RE: BEING CHEATED? - read this first! - theoneheathbar - 05-09-2013 11:18 PM
Accused of hacking! - dfletch1971 - 07-27-2013, 03:33 PM
Accused of hacking! - dfletch1971 - 07-27-2013, 03:33 PM
Hacker Detected - Killerind - 02-08-2014, 10:29 AM
RE: Hacker Detected - TheUberKid - 02-08-2014, 11:52 AM