Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
BEING CHEATED? - read this first!
04-04-2013, 08:36 AM
RE: BEING CHEATED? - read this first!
(04-04-2013 08:18 AM)OutwittersFan422 Wrote:  he explained to me exactly how he does it, but im not sure posting it is that great of an idea

wouldnt want others to do it if they become tired of the game and simply want to ruin it.
You can PM onealexleft, oneadamleft, Quantum Apocalpyse or me with the instructions but I, too, don't think it's a good idea to post it publically.

I read your post earlier that you sent Alex a PM asking him if he wants to know. Well, maybe you shouldn't wait for him to ask you, just tell him.

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2013, 09:13 AM
Just got cheated.....outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Yq_egAww

^Optimusprime
04-04-2013, 09:19 AM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2013 09:20 AM by GoHeat 3.)
(04-04-2013 09:13 AM)Otar Wrote:  Just got cheated.....outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Yq_egAww

^Optimusprime

Oh great.. He took my brothers name.

Just in case it disappears, it's ^OptimusPrimeâ

GC: GoHeat3
Super-Titan

04-04-2013, 09:25 AM
(04-04-2013 08:36 AM)Harti Wrote:  
(04-04-2013 08:18 AM)OutwittersFan422 Wrote:  he explained to me exactly how he does it, but im not sure posting it is that great of an idea

wouldnt want others to do it if they become tired of the game and simply want to ruin it.
You can PM onealexleft, oneadamleft, Quantum Apocalpyse or me with the instructions but I, too, don't think it's a good idea to post it publically.

I read your post earlier that you sent Alex a PM asking him if he wants to know. Well, maybe you shouldn't wait for him to ask you, just tell him.

I would have a hunch that that A&A would know by now how it's happening. They are smart blokes and would already working on a permanent fix.

Super-Titan Top 200: #5
GCID: ===Torbreck===
King of the Hill
04-04-2013, 12:05 PM
nice, if it's a glitch in the game they can just fix it in an update. Even if it's a hack, though, there are ways to prevent it through updates I would assume

GameCenter: ElPared
Master League Crying Foot Master League

OSN Player Profile: ElPared -- I'm always posting both wins and losses, critiques welcome
04-04-2013, 12:06 PM
The game needs to be more secure is what your trying to say right?

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
04-04-2013, 12:13 PM
(04-04-2013 12:06 PM)TheGoldenGriffin Wrote:  The game needs to be more secure is what your trying to say right?

no app is totally secure, but yes basically. My suspicion is he's exploiting a bug anyways so it's just a matter of squashing it with an update (probably)

GameCenter: ElPared
Master League Crying Foot Master League

OSN Player Profile: ElPared -- I'm always posting both wins and losses, critiques welcome
04-05-2013, 04:17 AM
I don't want to be seen as a complainer but I just lost a game where I cannot find any conceivable way my opponent has enough wits for the moves he has made. I have attempted to count wits as instructed on a news post a few months ago but the replay crashes during his turns - such as turn two (his first) where he as the second player should have eight wits but my estimation is he uses a minimum of 15.
Despite not really using the bonus squares he continues to bring out heavy artillery that he does not seem to have the wits for.
I hate to report him as a suspected cheater if I'm wrong but it just doesn't seem to add up. The replay link as suggested is below. I am theJcube (first player) he is the second.

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Yt5qgAww
04-05-2013, 04:37 AM
(04-05-2013 04:17 AM)Shibubu Wrote:  I don't want to be seen as a complainer but I just lost a game where I cannot find any conceivable way my opponent has enough wits for the moves he has made. I have attempted to count wits as instructed on a news post a few months ago but the replay crashes during his turns - such as turn two (his first) where he as the second player should have eight wits but my estimation is he uses a minimum of 15.
Despite not really using the bonus squares he continues to bring out heavy artillery that he does not seem to have the wits for.
I hate to report him as a suspected cheater if I'm wrong but it just doesn't seem to add up. The replay link as suggested is below. I am theJcube (first player) he is the second.

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Yt5qgAww
Yes, that is cheating.

GC: GoHeat3
Super-Titan

04-05-2013, 05:27 AM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2013 05:34 AM by Joknows.)
Yes, I introduced my Boss to this game, and we both rather enjoy it. Today (04/04/2013) he brought it to my attention that he may be playing against a "hacker". I told him that could not be the case, that I had not encountered any cheating. Fluffy League
I thought to myself, "well, hes just getting beat..."

NOT. THE. CASE.

Martin_NM spawned 3 heavy artillery units by turn 4 or 5. Unbelievable, yeah? So I started searching "outwitters hack". And here I am.

But yes, I would upload his replay, but now that we know what Martin is doing, my boss is refusing to take his turn, and is taunting him in chat. We are asking him if he is "Morpheus". For he is surely feeding us blue pills. And we are forever losing/waking up in our beds/not advancing in rank.

Reading this thread I thought maybe this could be one perpetrator, but it seems there are very different methods of "cheating" present here.

Pretty sure hes being cheated again. Or we're being paranoid now...
Not 100% sure on this one, but <=johnny=> is doing some weird things.
<=johnny=> ---- something strange with this user. there are "fog of war" where there should not be. May be just a glitch.

joseph
Someone pm me with instructions on how to upload replays and we will. I know the instructions can be found on the forum. I am just lazy. Blush