Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cheating/ cheater discovered
04-01-2013, 04:36 PM
RE: Cheating/ cheater discovered
So much hate for a simple cheater.. Seems he only did it once, and even if he didn't, why are you all so frustrated? He didn't kill someone, and tbh the replay was very funny. It's not cool for his opponent ofc, and shainsaw can report him.
But here you are fairly overacting, calm down guys Smile

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
04-01-2013, 06:36 PM
looks like he needed to save wits to be able to make all the moves for a win. what a noob cheater, can't even hack the wits? Tongue
04-01-2013, 06:37 PM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2013 06:38 PM by Mag!cGuy.)
(04-01-2013 06:36 PM)awpertunity Wrote:  looks like he needed to save wits to be able to make all the moves for a win. what a noob cheater, can't even hack the wits? Tongue

Lol Tongue how is it even possible to hack an ios game?

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
04-02-2013, 02:00 AM
Lol my overreaction was just to offset the overreaction to what I thought was an innocent comment. We're even, I'm cool, sorry if any feelings were hurt Smile

Proud member of Anonymous clan
Master League 1x1, occasionally top 200
Master League 2x2 w Ryzuma
04-02-2013, 03:14 AM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2013 03:14 AM by CombatEX.)
Where is Harti or Quantum? I thought we had mods for a reason.

(04-01-2013 06:36 PM)awpertunity Wrote:  looks like he needed to save wits to be able to make all the moves for a win. what a noob cheater, can't even hack the wits? Tongue

Actually wit "hacking" is REALLY easy. It's just a matter of changing the numbers which you can do with certain programs if you have a jailbroken device. I've never seen an exploit to skip turns though...

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]
04-02-2013, 03:26 AM
(04-02-2013 03:14 AM)CombatEX Wrote:  Where is Harti or Quantum? I thought we had mods for a reason.

Actually wit "hacking" is REALLY easy. It's just a matter of changing the numbers which you can do with certain programs if you have a jailbroken device. I've never seen an exploit to skip turns though...

I'm pretty sure you're right about the wit hacking but idk. I just happened to stumble upon the taking multiple turns glitch and found it hilarious. You should have seen some of the reactions I've gotten haha.
04-02-2013, 03:35 AM
If its just a glitch, then I think that's okay as long as you don't exploit it.

But if you're actually hacking then that's not cool, especially in a game that relies so heavily on win loss ratio.

Gifted! Gifted League

GCID -joejohn22-
04-02-2013, 03:43 AM
Depends on what your exact definition of hacking is.
04-02-2013, 03:47 AM
(04-02-2013 03:43 AM)All the names I want are took Wrote:  Depends on what your exact definition of hacking is.

I don't have an exact definition, just that I find cheating unfair in anything.

Gifted! Gifted League

GCID -joejohn22-
04-02-2013, 04:39 AM
A) That was hilarious.

B) There's only one known instance of this happening; he's not messing up any delicate balance. Demonstrating or playing around with an unknown hack once or twice: not a big deal. (Though reporting it would be proper. Wink )

C) We're assuming that this is an Outwitters hack and not an OSN hack.

D) You're all assuming that the guy in this forum is the same guy as in the the game.

E) I just like the letter 'E' is all...

Wink

Ja Karta: Master League Long Shadow division
w/Niloc 1308 & Buzz Killingtun: Master League Hidden Owl & Proud Turtle divisions
Happy to accept friendlies! (Could use the practice. ; )
Thread Closed