Cheating/ cheater discovered
04-02-2013, 08:52 AM
RE: CHEATING- "all the names I want are took"
I was matched to him as well, and will stall taking my first turn

1v1 Master Master League
Find all posts by this user
04-02-2013, 08:53 AM
The way he's doing it doesn't even give me a chance to fight back. As soon as it is his turn he can end the game. Gaining extra wit and attacking twice is one thing, this is just absurd.
04-02-2013, 08:53 AM
He had 83 league wins yesterday and was in Gifted. Now he has 121 and is Master.

GC: GoHeat3
Super-Titan

[Image: sig.png]
04-02-2013, 08:55 AM
Harti said he would talk to Alex. Alex will make sure this gets fixed.

GC: TheGreatAnt
04-02-2013, 08:55 AM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2013 08:57 AM by GoHeat 3.)
(04-02-2013 08:51 AM)worldfamous Wrote:  I just posted this in another thread but it seems even more appropriate here.

(04-02-2013 08:46 AM)worldfamous Wrote:  
(04-02-2013 07:40 AM)Giu-BR Wrote:  I wonder if the cheating guy who is skipping turns is OML's april fool's joke.

I doubt it, but it's possible. I'm glad you mentioned it though, because I'm pretty pissed off at those that attacked posters for overreacting to the cheat. I would've posted in the original thread, but it was closed. As far as I'm concerned, anything short of physical violence or foul language (which I don't mind but I know many here do) is a perfectly appropriate response to cheating. The cheat was in a league game and many of us take the league seriously. I'm pretty sure that any of you that knocked the "over reactors" would be going ballistic if it happened to you, causing you to get bumped down a league. If someone thinks it's just a fun thing to hack and cheat, do it in a friendly. I would have no problem with that whatsoever.
I know that pissed me off so much.
I won't mention any names either.

GC: GoHeat3
Super-Titan

[Image: sig.png]
04-02-2013, 08:57 AM
I am really sad and concerned that the game had 3 hits in a row: the commotion around bramble buff/nerf, the announcement of no more teams, and now this cheater.

I really hope the user base does not crumble and the game stays live for a long while. Such a great and fun game with such a nice, civilized and smart community.

1v1 Master Master League
04-02-2013, 08:59 AM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2013 09:01 AM by blckace.)
league is serious business
anyone with a jailbroken device can hack the game and if I was matched against someone like that I'd cheat as well
I hope he gets banned soon
Even if he was banned couldn't he just make a new account and do the same?
I remember someone posting a couple of weeks ago about finding an exploit maybe this is it
04-02-2013, 09:03 AM
This has been brought up already. If you encounter similar occurrences, contact OML about it.
04-02-2013, 09:26 AM
Hacker vs hacker
Well unfortunately he beat me but I will say it was fun, fighting fire with fire. Please don't report me I would need hack in a league game

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y7MaYAww

WOLFPACK!!
¡Master League! "Taking the kids to school"

$TILL - OUTWITTERS TOURNEY MODERATOR (beta)
[Image: flamingtext_22866688630370305.gif]
04-02-2013, 11:22 AM
The cheater has been banned.

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe. - Carl Sagan
Thread Closed