Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keep teams and maps coming!!
04-02-2013, 04:04 PM
RE: Keep teams and maps coming!!
should of made a basic race without a special character and left the special characters to those who buy the game. actually you can still do that. stop giving people one of the most powerful characters (bombshell) for free. you can win fine with it, no need to buy the game.

free game model just doesnt work with this game tho. you'd of had to make something like specials regen or have a time limit on how soon after you can make them again, or use in game points to buy them, then people buy ingame points if they dont want to wait. (please dont do that)

just make outwitters 2 as a game with a price. not this free stuff.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2013, 04:37 PM
They did recently implement adds for those who haven't purchased anything. I'm fine with no new teams, but new levels would be great. Or implementing different game modes for friendly play. There're plenty if seemingly little things that could be done for us regulars. But than again, I'm not a programmer/developer, so I don't know how difficult these things would be to implement.

Live your life as more than plastic.
04-02-2013, 10:13 PM
I bought the Uber Pack - and if they released an Uber Pack 2 with all the new teams... I would probably buy that aswell!! Awesome game.