Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
post your Special Unit balancing ideas here
04-01-2013, 06:27 AM
RE: post your Special Unit balancing ideas here
Adorables, i think are the most powerful in the game. my change i would make for them would be it costs a wit for mobi to suck someone up, then another wit to spit them out. however it gains the ability to hold someone in its mouth and not be forced to spit them out.

Scallywags, most turtling class. without changing all of how the bombshell works, i'd simply install a limit on special characters in the game. there shouldnt ever be a reason to have or need 7+ bombshells on a small map. the limit i'd set would be 3 special characters, but that would apply to all classes. even tho really scallywags would be the one it would effect most.

Feedback right now i feel are weak. i'd give the scrambler +1 wit to start with, and a total of 3 when healed. And maybe only dropping the brainwashed player down by 1, instead of down to 1.

Veggies... Bramble, i feel was a lot of fun last version, i can admit probably over powered a little. not as much as many complained of because i had found with strat changes, they wernt always a huge problem. however right now they are pretty worthless, which is a shame because i think a lot of interesting strategies can come from them. However, i have had many ideas for them and i've seen other good ideas. but for the sake of making them most balanced at thier current version. i'd simply take away the +wit for killing thorns. (still have +1 for killing bramble itself)
and i like the regen idea to help against bombshell.

Personally my idea for them would be to have only the ends of each chain be able to attack. those would then be at 2 health. but all parents would be at 3. this would make it easier to walk through as killing one thorn would drop the parent behind it to 2. but makes it harder to jump a soldier or 2 runners back and kill a whole chain. lessens the offense but doesnt kill the defense of bramble.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: post your Special Unit balancing ideas here - Null - 04-01-2013 06:27 AM