Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
post your Special Unit balancing ideas here
03-30-2013, 11:05 AM
RE: post your Special Unit balancing ideas here
(03-30-2013 06:47 AM)[-bmoh-] Wrote:  Mobii
I'm going to start with Mobii because I think this class best conveys what I was thinking the Powerful creatures in the class would be about: Manipulating a restraint, and centering your class strategy around that manipulation.

And Mobii does just that, by manipulating the "Mobility" aspect of the game, the best part of it is that he does so in a way that doesn't also manipulate the Fog of War restraint as well. Mobii allows characters to run to action and then return to safety easily. Because of this, I suggest no change to Mobii.

Mobi has 1 i in his name.

Isn't the scrambler one OP? Does he allow you to make a wit space every turn for a wit like all the other specials? After 5 turns, you could get 5 extra wits per turn.

For the Bombshell idea, i think he should be able to shoot ink at an enemy unit and it turns its vision into FoW. But other units that don't get shot don't have this affect so if there is a heavy right next to a runner and you shoot the heavy, the runner can still see so there is no FoW.

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: post your Special Unit balancing ideas here - TheGoldenGriffin - 03-30-2013 11:05 AM