Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Patch retroactive?
03-27-2013, 04:07 AM
Patch retroactive?
Did the devs fix add the patch without having it affect existing games? That's the way it should be, just curious.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-27-2013, 04:45 AM
RE: Patch retroactive?
It's kind of acting that way for a game I'm currently in. After the update I went to the game and the existing thorns were/are 3HP but a new thorn showed up at 2HP. Once the replay was over, however, my turn showed the new thorn at 3HP.

Glitch? Let OML decide...
03-27-2013, 04:47 AM
My replays show 3 hp thorns but the new one spawned are 2 hp but after the replay, all the thorn patches have 3 hp.

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
03-27-2013, 06:03 AM
My theory is that the turn by the opponent was made pre-update. Then you looked at the replay, it is showing current settings, replay ends, move is restored to what it was before update. All future thorns will be 2hp.

GC: TheGreatAnt
03-27-2013, 07:29 AM
(03-27-2013 06:03 AM)TheGreatAnt Wrote:  My theory is that the turn by the opponent was made pre-update. Then you looked at the replay, it is showing current settings, replay ends, move is restored to what it was before update. All future thorns will be 2hp.

Yup, confirmed, that is exactly right...

Master League Top 100 1v1
03-27-2013, 07:33 AM
Also, the replays from when the thorn patches had 3 hp, it says 2. When my 2 soldiers attacked the 3 hp thorn patch, the replay shows the thorn patch die after one hit and it skips the second attack that really killed the thorn patch.

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…