Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
How to get a 100% win record in random 2v2
04-19-2013, 12:21 AM
RE: How to get a 100% win record in random 2v2
(04-17-2013 08:32 PM)phineas94 Wrote:  
(04-15-2013 11:42 PM)Gavin Wins Wrote:  
(04-15-2013 11:25 PM)Alvendor Wrote:  The true skill of 2v2 random is the ability to prevent yourself from bashing your head in with a rock

Agreed. 2v2 random is trash. I played three random 2v2 games probably a year ago, and that was it. Two of the games resulted in my partner timing out, and the other resulted in one of our opponents timing out. Never again. What an abortion.

And this is one of the reasons I posted. While I know that 1v1, matched pair 2v2, tournaments etc. are the mainstay for many top players. I for one quite enjoy random matches, admittedly I still view them as a bit of light relief, but my interest would be greatly enhanced if there was a greater chance of being paired with a great player. And if it's possible, utilising this "invite" system, to avoid fluffy and clever altogether by employing it during your 5 r2v2 placement matches then happy days. I get the feeling this plea may fall on deaf ears but it's worth a shot.

Hopefully see you on the battlefield guys.....maybe.

Unless you're a fat, toastable breakfast snack Big Grin

I see your point and yeah the more great players that play it the better it would be for everybody. But 2v2 games take really long to complete and I imagine it takes way longer to advance in 2v2 random as you will loose some of the games. Many people are probably not ready for that time commitment.

Soldier spam FTW
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to get a 100% win record in random 2v2 - Alvendor - 04-19-2013 12:21 AM