Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Touhou Maniacs
03-23-2013, 10:58 AM (This post was last modified: 03-23-2013 11:00 AM by Necrocat219.)
Touhou Maniacs
Anyone play touhou? I love touhou even though I can only just complete a few of them on 1cc on normal mode Tongue Here's some Lunatic for anyone who doesn't know:

I've completed EosD, CB and SA on 1cc so far, I find them to be pretty difficult yet fun ^^;

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-23-2013, 11:35 AM
RE: Touhou Maniacs
I've never played any, but I am interested in shooters, so I might try the series out. I figure I'll be able to finish them all in an hour or so. So after that I'll give you my opinion.

j/k lol

[Image: 257k5t3.jpg][Image: 33mq0s8.jpg]
If you don't get my jokes, it's because of Postmodernism.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-23-2013, 11:48 AM
Alrighty, but there are 13 games Tongue

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
03-23-2013, 12:31 PM
Yeah, I know. Highlight my post. Tongue

[Image: 257k5t3.jpg][Image: 33mq0s8.jpg]
If you don't get my jokes, it's because of Postmodernism.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-23-2013, 02:37 PM (This post was last modified: 03-23-2013 03:45 PM by CombatEX.)
I haven't played any touhou games but I have DoDonPachi Resurrection for iPhone which seems like a similar type of game. I've always enjoyed precision-based games so bullet hell games are nice. I prefer WipEout though so I ultimately don't play bullet hell games very often. Do you know any good ones for iOS though? A lot of them are really expensive but I've seen some cheap ones too. I'm thinking of getting Danmaku Unlimited 2 but I'm not sure if it's worth it.

EDIT: Just played the demo of Dodonpachi Unlimited and wasn't really impressed. Definitely won't get it for over $10. I also played the demo for Danmaku and it's awesome. I think I'll just stick with the demo for now since it lets you play through the whole first level + boss fight and it's pretty fun on Extreme difficulty (I didn't try the other ones so I can't comment on those). I'll probably end up getting the full game at some point. It's $5 so quite a lot cheaper than Cave's games on iOS.

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]
03-23-2013, 04:48 PM
If you're looking for BH games for iOS, you can try Phoenix HD. It's free as well Tongue
03-24-2013, 05:06 AM
Oops didn't realise you were joking ^_^; took it too seriously ;P

Oooooh I didn't know there were BH games on the app store, just bought danmaku unlimited 2 as I played the demo and loved it *w* gonna try phoenix HD soon. I never really tried searching because I thought that it would oversimplify the game and patterns too much but they have done a decent job.

03-24-2013, 05:26 AM
So I just saw Imperial play it on his ipad and caved in to buy the full version. Danmaku 2 is so fun! =)

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]
03-24-2013, 10:38 AM
Holy Crumbs. Played Phoenix HD and I hate you now Quantum, that highscore is so perfect and addicting! Even though it makes money from the IAP model I can't help but enjoy it so much!

03-24-2013, 11:26 AM (This post was last modified: 03-24-2013 11:29 AM by Ser Purple Wolf.)
QUANTUM! IM ADDING YOU TO MY HIT LIST!

First Gf!sh mentions Super Hexagon, and now I have to play this game too! Gah!!!!
Edit: (Pheonix HD)
I need to quit reading things in this forum.

GC: Great Wolf Sif