Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
04-14-2013, 06:24 AM
RE: Starcraft
As far as I know, the CombatEX here is Szei, and the CombatEX on SC2 was Szei's roommate...?

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-14-2013, 09:02 AM
Maybe it would be nice to put these names in a list at the top of the main post?

OML Forum Name SC2 Name and Character Code

awpertunity awpertunity.648
CombatEX Szei.621
Mag!cGuy Magicguy.568
onealexleft Winks.700

Now I'm tempted to get back into the game but it's been so long Tongue
04-17-2013, 07:02 AM
Yeah come back! Tongue

But Szei.621 doesn't work for me!

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
04-17-2013, 11:41 AM (This post was last modified: 04-17-2013 11:44 AM by Szei.)
That's weird. Maybe you are on a different server? I am on NA and so are Winks and awpertunity. I added both of them successfully. I added you too but the Magicguy I added doesn't have any leagues or match history. Maybe this was your first account before you upgraded and it was on NA but when you bought the game you logged in on a different server? Try switching regions at the login screen (I think it is the top button on the left). If you're not in NA that's why. If you are in NA then I'm not sure what the problem is. Were you able to add OneAlexLeft or awpertunity?

Oh, and guess what I discovered after adding Winks (Alex)? OneManLeft clan on SC2! =)
04-18-2013, 05:02 PM
(04-17-2013 11:41 AM)Szei Wrote:  Oh, and guess what I discovered after adding Winks (Alex)? OneManLeft clan on SC2! =)

:O
I created an OML group in SC2 that's open to the public for anyone that wants to join.

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe. - Carl Sagan
04-18-2013, 07:19 PM
I'm in France, and it worked with alex but his profile seems totally inactive, it says he did only 400 battles (I remember him saying "it's the blood of my life", and that he doesn't play starcraft for 2 years ^^')

You can ask a...
(drawing by Chemoeum)

04-19-2013, 05:54 AM
Yea, we play on NA server so that's why he seems inactive (I guess he played some on EU at some point?) and why my account doesn't exist (I've never played on EU). If you want to play with us you'll have to use an NA account. It's free, you just switch your region and make a new account in NA. You'll still be able to switch back and forth between your NA and EU account whenever you want.
04-19-2013, 06:07 AM (This post was last modified: 04-19-2013 06:56 AM by GreatGonzales.)
I want to join a OML clan! Weeeeeee! Big Grin

Though, I'm not that super great. I'm pretty super great, but not THAT pretty super great. Gold level.
(04-18-2013 05:02 PM)onealexleft Wrote:  
(04-17-2013 11:41 AM)Szei Wrote:  Oh, and guess what I discovered after adding Winks (Alex)? OneManLeft clan on SC2! =)

:O
I created an OML group in SC2 that's open to the public for anyone that wants to join.

Haaaang on. Alex, I once played a hero academy player named Winks, who was one of the top 5 players in number of wins for a while. Was that you??

It'll be GG when you're up against GG of GG.
04-19-2013, 07:37 AM
Or can I simply switch of region with my actual account whenever I want? ^^

You can ask a...
(drawing by Chemoeum)

04-19-2013, 08:08 AM
Im a gold level 1v1 player too. Is it a clan or a group? Also, whats you name ingame GG? Mine is the same as here.

Gifted League Gamecenter:Phyresis
OSN Profile
Wolfpack on OSN
WE ARE THE WOLFPACK!