Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Outwitters Break List (Veggienauts 3.0)
03-15-2013, 04:03 AM (This post was last modified: 03-15-2013 04:10 AM by worldfamous.)
RE: Outwitters Break List (Veggienauts 3.0)
(03-13-2013 11:23 PM)Harti Wrote:  My break probably isn't too Bramble-related, it's much more of a general "I don't like the way my games play out" thing; but even before Alvendor used to climb the Top 10 with Bramble usage, I wanted to become a Bramble master.

But now I don't want to anymore. Mastering the Bramble actually takes 1 tap: choosing the Veggienauts. Okay, maybe a second (spawning a Bramble).

So yeah, you can put me up the list if you like, I guess if it was a little harder for a Bramble player to achieve a win, I'd be all into figuring viable tactics out, but that'd probably require removing the Thorns' attacking ability. Well, whatever.

I'm curious what the purpose of the beta was. I know you were in it and your opinion there was that it was OP. I don't think I saw any other opinion. I thought one purpose of a beta was to work out balance issues.
This is probably not the right thread for this and someone may have already proposed it, but I'm going to throw it out there anyway. How about boosting the thorn cost to 2 wits for the nerf. The big problem seems to be the proliferation of thorns throughout the map, thus killing the fun. Doubling the cost cuts the amount of thorns in half (that's the extent of my math skill, and I probably got that wrong). What do you guys think?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Outwitters Break List - TheQwertiest - 03-13-2013, 01:52 PM
RE: Outwitters Break List - zer0CD - 03-13-2013, 01:55 PM
RE: Outwitters Break List - Exzachtlee - 03-13-2013, 01:57 PM
RE: Outwitters Break List (Veggienauts 3.0) - worldfamous - 03-15-2013 04:03 AM