Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The Perks of Being a Bramble
03-13-2013, 11:57 AM
The Perks of Being a Bramble
Haha get it "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" by Steven Chobosky
Anyways

I know there have been quite a few Veggienaut threads and all but I thought that maybe there needs to be one more, but not in the way you think, instead of pouring out your problems about the v3 Bramble I thought maybe the Veggienauts needed a little appreciation from being the most underrated team to becoming the new God of Outwitters. So please, if you are not too busy quitting Outwitters, join in on the lovely discussion of the Veggienauts.

1v1 Gifted Gifted League

GC: Buzzlebee123
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-13-2013, 12:06 PM
RE: The Perks of Being a Bramble
They are a formidable foe. When I play against them and not as them, I go for an early special. Also, I spawn some heavys. Amazing.

GC: Great Wolf Sif
03-13-2013, 12:11 PM (This post was last modified: 03-13-2013 12:12 PM by connor34911.)
(03-13-2013 12:06 PM)SerPurpleWolf Wrote:  They are a formidable foe. When I play against them and not as them, I go for an early special. Also, I spawn some heavys. Amazing.

heavies arent a bad idea if you are playing as them too. depends on the opponents army.
also i go for an early special as them too lol

1v1 Super-Titan

2v2 Master League with dakdak97 and boyoxneder

gc:connor3491
03-13-2013, 04:42 PM (This post was last modified: 03-13-2013 04:43 PM by ElPared.)
depending on the map I go for heavies and snipers or heavies and a special. The heavies work on smaller maps, but I have trouble on the bigger ones without Mobi support.

what I dont get is that everyone's saying the new Bramble "isn't fun" to play against. How was the old one fun to play against again? For that matter, how are well defended Bombshells fun to play against, or Mobi rushes, or scrambler turtles?

anyways, yay Veggies are good now!

GameCenter: ElPared
Master League Crying Foot Master League

OSN Player Profile: ElPared -- I'm always posting both wins and losses, critiques welcome
03-13-2013, 10:09 PM
I usually play the aggresive Feedback routine in most of my matches, but I've played as Veggie a few times and kept the same Soldier-Runner quick attack and it has been pretty effective given that the other team assumes(90% of the time) I'm gonna get Brambler out early and they spawn a few Heavies early and get them out of position for my attack. Not the same tactics as most veggie players, but the rest make my attack more effective.

If you are gonna be dumb...you had better be tough.

GC: jimbo2shady
~Gifted League~ Standing Eyes Div.
[Image: sealbanner700.jpg]