Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New bramble say what!!
03-11-2013, 11:52 AM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2013 11:53 AM by laYahooz.)
RE: New bramble say what!!
(03-11-2013 11:14 AM)BuzzleBee123 Wrote:  Well, yes the Veggienauts are no longer the team you play for fun on friendlies. It's actually a pretty good team that is finally up to par with the rest of the teams. We've developed very few strategies even during Bramble v1 and v2 and now that Bramble v3 hit everybody is freaking out because the Veggienauts are finally good and nobody is bothering to try to combat them and develop strategies. Maybe instead of playing like we did before how about we create strategies instead of calling for nerfs that will only bring Bramble back to its useless stages. Reducing the health to 2 hp is not nerfing the Veggienauts it would cripple them. Instead of having the new need for heavies which spices up and freshens the gameplay, matches against the Veggienauts would not be "hmm how do I secure my control of this side while protecting my units?" Instead it would be "how many soldiers do I need." All I'm saying is now there is a new need for heavies in matches and I think we all just need to chill and instead of whining about how bramble is OP or coming up with ideas for nerfs, we should let a new team take the lead and learn to outwit them. I mean this game is called "Outwitters" not "I can't adapt and form new strategies".
+1
My 2v2 partner (OneSlice.) and I were just recently chatting how sick we are of 1v1 games (I don't play 1v1 as much). The point made was he sees the same strategies over and over again (he's been promoted and demoted so many time lol)
Really like you put it, it's become a soldier spamming game and due to the availability of ST replays, who are the best at playing the, shall we say “OP strategies", you see them being utilized in pretty much every league. I'm not bashing STs at all, they are great players, but when everyone uses their strategies (which lets be honest, lots are very repetitive) the game gets more dull.

And when bramble actually becomes reasonably uncounterable (a made up word by me) by a soldier spam, people don't know what the hell to do Wink
Quite funny!

Also guys its a forum, were allowed to be mad Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2013, 12:07 PM
(03-11-2013 11:52 AM)laYahooz Wrote:  
(03-11-2013 11:14 AM)BuzzleBee123 Wrote:  Well, yes the Veggienauts are no longer the team you play for fun on friendlies. It's actually a pretty good team that is finally up to par with the rest of the teams. We've developed very few strategies even during Bramble v1 and v2 and now that Bramble v3 hit everybody is freaking out because the Veggienauts are finally good and nobody is bothering to try to combat them and develop strategies. Maybe instead of playing like we did before how about we create strategies instead of calling for nerfs that will only bring Bramble back to its useless stages. Reducing the health to 2 hp is not nerfing the Veggienauts it would cripple them. Instead of having the new need for heavies which spices up and freshens the gameplay, matches against the Veggienauts would not be "hmm how do I secure my control of this side while protecting my units?" Instead it would be "how many soldiers do I need." All I'm saying is now there is a new need for heavies in matches and I think we all just need to chill and instead of whining about how bramble is OP or coming up with ideas for nerfs, we should let a new team take the lead and learn to outwit them. I mean this game is called "Outwitters" not "I can't adapt and form new strategies".
+1
My 2v2 partner (OneSlice.) and I were just recently chatting how sick we are of 1v1 games (I don't play 1v1 as much). The point made was he sees the same strategies over and over again (he's been promoted and demoted so many time lol)
Really like you put it, it's become a soldier spamming game and due to the availability of ST replays, who are the best at playing the, shall we say “OP strategies", you see them being utilized in pretty much every league. I'm not bashing STs at all, they are great players, but when everyone uses their strategies (which lets be honest, lots are very repetitive) the game gets more dull.

And when bramble actually becomes reasonably uncounterable (a made up word by me) by a soldier spam, people don't know what the hell to do Wink
Quite funny!

Also guys its a forum, were allowed to be mad Big Grin

Dude the reason people use soldiers is because theyre cost effective. Id love to use heavies, but when you get 6 wits a turn that equals: spawn, move, boost a heavy OR spawn, move, attack a heavy.

1v1 Super-Titan

2v2 Master League with dakdak97 and boyoxneder

gc:connor3491
03-11-2013, 05:05 PM
(03-11-2013 12:07 PM)connor34911 Wrote:  Dude the reason people use soldiers is because theyre cost effective. Id love to use heavies, but when you get 6 wits a turn that equals: spawn, move, boost a heavy OR spawn, move, attack a heavy.

Agree, Heavies are too expensive to really counter a well used Bramble.

but, you know what else is hard to counter when it's well used? Every other special unit in this game.

I still haven't really adapted to the new Bramble, but I've started saving wits to start spawning heavies when I se my opponent playing them. I think a lot of people are reacting to thorns by spawning heavies, when you should have been spawning them early because you're expecting there to be thorns.

GameCenter: ElPared
Master League Crying Foot Master League

OSN Player Profile: ElPared -- I'm always posting both wins and losses, critiques welcome
03-11-2013, 09:59 PM
(03-10-2013 04:23 PM)garcia1000 Wrote:  You sound mad!

Angry, yeah. +a forum is a place to share that Garcia! I shouldnt rack up negatives because of that! Wouldnt you agree? =)
03-12-2013, 07:10 AM
Only 20% of my games arz boring. All the others are very thrilling, with big rushes, suspens, special used, and so on. The more I'm climbing, the more i have fun. But I remembee that when I was gifted, a lot of my battles lasted 70 turns and were soldiers against soldiers or bs against bs. So, la yahooz, I think you're actually wrong Smile

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]