Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Alex, read this. :)
03-10-2013, 01:25 AM
RE: Alex, read this. :)
I could, but I don't think i'll ever understand that.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2013, 02:29 AM
Harti, you're surely right, but then they shouldn't tell to us player they can help if we want. Smile

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
03-10-2013, 02:31 AM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2013 02:32 AM by TheQwertiest.)
it was posted a few months back wicked.. maybe they dont have as much free time as they did back then when the post was made

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
03-10-2013, 02:39 AM
I guess you're right Smile But to me it's a matter if politness, should I be busy as much as possible that I wiold still answer. It's my point of view at least!

You can ask a...
(drawing by Chemoeum)

03-10-2013, 04:04 AM
Regarding their offer to promote tournaments, that was offered a time when tournaments weren't popping up twice and thrice weekly. Also, the elite tournament idea probably wasn't going to work anyway...I find that invite-only tournaments are tough. I mean, look at the super-duper titan tournament, that one was promoted by OML - twice, I believe - and it's basically dead.

It'll be GG when you're up against GG of GG.
03-10-2013, 04:14 AM
(03-10-2013 04:04 AM)GreatGonzales Wrote:  Regarding their offer to promote tournaments, that was offered a time when tournaments weren't popping up twice and thrice weekly. Also, the elite tournament idea probably wasn't going to work anyway...I find that invite-only tournaments are tough. I mean, look at the super-duper titan tournament, that one was promoted by OML - twice, I believe - and it's basically dead.

And? Is it a reason not to answer? I don't get it. Tongue

You can ask a...
(drawing by Chemoeum)

03-10-2013, 04:32 AM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2013 04:34 AM by jaxxinjr.)
You are part of a group of TENS OF THOUSANDS, and demanding individual respect and attention from the TWO overworked leaders?! And about a GAME?!?!

C'mon, you are overreacting bigtime. They are very busy and get tons of PMs.
03-10-2013, 05:24 AM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2013 05:25 AM by Mag!cGuy.)
Why are you agressive? Did I overact? Nope, so, stop it, YOU are overacting --'

Harti and qwerty brought me real answer, and I never really blamed alex, I didn't understand at all this non-answering attitude, simply.

You can ask a...
(drawing by Chemoeum)

03-10-2013, 05:53 AM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2013 05:57 AM by jaxxinjr.)
No, I don't think I'm overreacting. This thread is silly and unfair to Alex and Adam. You have very little valid reason to be complaining about them publicly.
03-10-2013, 06:07 AM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2013 06:08 AM by Mag!cGuy.)
Oh c'mon I didn't miss of respect ("as awesome as you are", smileys, neither insult or whatever), calm down..

You can ask a...
(drawing by Chemoeum)