Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New extremely effective reaper opening
08-21-2013, 06:41 AM
RE: New extremely effective reaper opening
(08-21-2013 05:29 AM){Thisson} Wrote:  On some maps it's really hard to deal with a fast rush. On War garden, for example, if P1 spawns a soldier and advances it towards your base along with their heavy, it's very difficult to repel the attack because as P2 you are behind on tempo and as a practical matter you need to have an extra unit to take out a buffed heavy. Some of these map starting positions seem to overly favor a rush by player 1.

Here's an example. I made a small mistake moving my medic but even if I hadn't I don't see any way I could have repelled this rush. Does anyone know how to defend against this rush as p2?

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgJD02gsM

The guy to go to that I know is willing to help is Mag!cGuy, he's been tutoring for free and he has a really good counter to this. It's a normal opening that you can use regardless but also has the ability to counter.

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: New extremely effective reaper opening - [PETA] Doodat - 08-21-2013 06:41 AM