Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New extremely effective reaper opening
06-23-2013, 03:04 PM (This post was last modified: 06-23-2013 04:14 PM by jesusfuentesh.)
RE: New extremely effective reaper opening
I think the best counter is killing the heavy (with runner and sniper) and creating a runner and moving it to kill his sniper too as he won't be able to buff it, nor to move it to prevent your runner from killing it. That's it. He's going to kill yours too and steal your bonus. But you will take his bonus too by moving your heavy. Then you will have to create a strong unit and stay in the spawn spot so he can't block it. Then you can arrange your own strategy, no snipers, both bonus taken by each other
(06-23-2013 04:35 AM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  I don't know if nezo did the best version possible, but if he did, this rush puts the one who did it more in difficulty than his opponent. Smile

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y6t_iAww

In nezo's version I could see you didn't have to move your sniper to hit the heavy, so he didn't make you spend a wit, giving you a vantage point. I know he puts his heavy there so you couldn't kill his heavy. But, in my opinion, there is no point, because he didn't kill your sniper and couldn't make the rush.

Don't neglect your fellowship with God, family and study by playing video games. Be organized with your time

GC name: jesusfuentesh
Super-Titan 1v1; 2v2
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: New extremely effective reaper opening - jesusfuentesh - 06-23-2013 03:04 PM