Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Bramble v3
03-25-2013, 07:12 AM
RE: Bramble v3
(03-25-2013 07:02 AM)GreatGonzales Wrote:  HeartHeartHeart Group hug!HeartHeartHeartHeart

Yeah, that's the spirit! Tongue Heart

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-25-2013, 07:26 AM
(03-25-2013 06:22 AM)W1cked21 Wrote:  I insisted on it because I never met veggies who have had put me in difficulty yet. Ofc I have been wrong, but I don't get why it matters so much. It's as if I said something extremely insulting, very important on which relied an enormeous debate.
I hear where you're coming from. Been into situations like these, too, where I erred about something and unwillingly unleashed a huge shitstorm about it.
When I'm wrong about a point (but don't know about it yet) I tend to stick with my opinion a tad too long, creating the awkward situation of which there's hardly a way out, except for finally realizing that I was wrong, and immediately giving in to the other side - and very explicitly so. Because otherwise, nobody notices and continues attacking you, making you upset eventually.

Especially in places like these where you've got all different kinds of nations and spirits worldwide gathered in a forum, language barrier and all that make things even worse.

Quote:"When I read your posts they do come across with a little arrogance but I don't take it as your true meaning. Just someone who loves the game and someone who loves the challenge with a desire to play ans get on with it."

And especially:
"There are quite a few regulars on the forum who've had a sense of humor bypass and take themselves too seriously"

He nailed it. You guys should just relax and play a game instead of fighting in an arena.
I don't think that anybody really overdid it here.

It read much more like you were super sensitive in your last two posts. You saw attacks in posts which didn't even feature any. It was merely other people using your way of discussing against you to prove you wrong. Smile

But all in all you're right, we all do love Outwitters for its overall design and we would really hate it when its gameplay was all messed up.
So in this particular case, any opinion AGAINST re-nerfing the Bramble was automatically a potential "Outwitters killer", because had there been more people against the nerf, OML might not have considered the fix critical.
Therefore it should be fair enough that both you and they appeared to have overreacted a little.

So I can only quote this for emphasis:
(03-25-2013 07:02 AM)GreatGonzales Wrote:  HeartHeartHeart Group hug!HeartHeartHeartHeart

and suggest we're all friends now again. Fluffy League

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

03-25-2013, 07:35 AM
You're right (as always), yeah I hate when people who have nothing to do else spend their time to attack you even though nothing really happenned. Smile

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

03-25-2013, 10:00 AM (This post was last modified: 03-25-2013 10:03 AM by Porceveer.)
(03-25-2013 07:35 AM)W1cked21 Wrote:  You're right (as always), yeah I hate when people who have nothing to do else spend their time to attack you even though nothing really happenned. Smile

How good you didn't attack anyone..

You know, I got really frustrated over the new Bramble and were looking for a place to get rid of my feelings. And even I probably overdid it a bit I believe most people agreed with the matter itself. Really no reason to call me out there.

But whatever man, I don't care. Bramble will be nerfed, so I'm happy. Problem solved.
03-25-2013, 10:38 AM
Anyone have an idea of when the patch will come through! I've been delaying a game due to the replay glitch but now I'm at 4 days... Oh well, I guess I have to just take the hit.

It'll be GG when you're up against GG of GG.
03-25-2013, 11:10 AM
I don't know what you're all talking about, I'm always right ~ garcia10000

P.S. don't take this post seriously Tongue
03-25-2013, 01:59 PM
(03-25-2013 11:10 AM)blckace Wrote:  I don't know what you're all talking about, I'm always right ~ garcia10000

P.S. don't take this post seriously Tongue

Rageragerage *breathe fire* rawrRAWRrawr *stomp**stomp* phew my bad don't know what came over me, must be something in the water.

I believe we all learned something from this incident. Language barrier oppppp needs nerf tbqh
03-29-2013, 10:05 AM (This post was last modified: 03-29-2013 10:05 AM by Ja Karta.)
(03-25-2013 07:11 AM)GoHeat 3 Wrote:  I do.Heart

Tongue

"Top koality hugs" [gif isn't quoted unfortunately]
Oh, wow.
That's... terrible.

Love it. Big Grin Heart

Ja Karta: Master League Long Shadow division
w/Niloc 1308 & Buzz Killingtun: Master League Hidden Owl & Proud Turtle divisions
Happy to accept friendlies! (Could use the practice. ; )