RE: Bramble v3
I disagree.

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YmLWIAww

GC: Great Wolf Sif
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2013, 03:51 AM
Tco didn't manage your thorns.. Many times he destroyed the wrong one, or the one the nearest to him whereas he could destroy many at once! (Turn 9, with the scrambled heavu he could have destroyed two thorns - he didn't watch the replay- turn 13, he sniped the thorn on his spawn even though he only had to shoot the grandfather)

Send me an inv. Wink

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
03-10-2013, 04:50 AM
(03-10-2013 03:33 AM)W1cked21 Wrote:  I think sweet tooth is not a good map for bramble, since the opponent will often have a lot of wits due to the "two wit space for one spawn" and thus create several heavies or even scramblers Smile
I think default wisdom would be the opposite.
There are usually an excess of wits (at least as currently played) making unit count more important than wits.
Brambler can essentially create more than one unit per turn (with the effect snowballing as more and more root thorns are created).

Veggies essentially have more usable wits than other players at the moment on that map.

Ja Karta: Master League Long Shadow division
w/Niloc 1308 & Buzz Killingtun: Master League Hidden Owl & Proud Turtle divisions
Happy to accept friendlies! (Could use the practice. ; )
03-10-2013, 05:33 AM
I think EkoFox is correct. The Veggienauts haven't seen enough gameplay for flaws to be shown, therefore we can not call for an immediate nerf. If there is one it would have to be with the thorns health. If we take away the wits for when a thorn kills a unit it will take away the brambles wit efficiency, and effectively taking the Veggienauts back to its v1 and v2 stage of being the "fun" team and not the effective and league playable team it is now.

1v1 Gifted Gifted League

GC: Buzzlebee123
03-10-2013, 05:44 AM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2013 05:44 AM by zer0CD.)
(03-10-2013 02:32 AM)EkoFox Wrote:  
(03-10-2013 02:27 AM)W1cked21 Wrote:  
(03-10-2013 02:19 AM)EkoFox Wrote:  I think that we should let it play out for a few weeks to see what the outcome wll be.

We already see it! It's overpowered, you can't deny it. Smile
Although we can see its powerful, perhaps in a few weeks, after all this attention, we will begin to formulate strategies that "nerf" the Bramble, without needing an actual change in mechanics.
See Here for Enlightenment

Heavies are now super popular. NERF HEAVY
03-10-2013, 05:45 AM
Yeah I take back what I said, I think veggies still have weaknesses. We just have to learn them! This battle has been extremely interesting, it's my first real battle on sweet tooth! Maybe the first time Ser Purple lost since the update? Big Grin

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y-5uGAww

You can ask a...
(drawing by Chemoeum)

03-10-2013, 06:02 AM
(03-10-2013 05:45 AM)W1cked21 Wrote:  Yeah I take back what I said, I think veggies still have weaknesses. We just have to learn them! This battle has been extremely interesting, it's my first real battle on sweet tooth! Maybe the first time Ser Purple lost since the update? Big Grin

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y-5uGAww

Great game!
Don't understand why SPW didn't kill the scrambler at turn 16 (or some turn near that).

Sweet tooth is a very interesting map. Maybe more so than reaper.
03-10-2013, 06:05 AM
Yeah that was his main error! Dunno how it would have ended if he did. ^^

Extremely interesting, especially because fast win (around 15 turns) are extremely hard to do in here! Smile

You can ask a...
(drawing by Chemoeum)

03-10-2013, 07:16 AM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2013 07:16 AM by Ser Purple Wolf.)
I don't know why I'm doing half the time. I could've killed his scrambler turn 14 when I beached it o one health then retract and spawn a runner to kill him
But I hit send and realized it too late.

GC: Great Wolf Sif
03-10-2013, 07:24 AM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2013 07:25 AM by connor34911.)
(03-10-2013 03:20 AM)SerPurpleWolf Wrote:  
(03-10-2013 02:27 AM)W1cked21 Wrote:  
(03-10-2013 02:19 AM)EkoFox Wrote:  I think that we should let it play out for a few weeks to see what the outcome wll be.

We already see it! It's overpowered, you can't deny it. Smile

It's not overpowered. It's a threat for sure though.

Tips:
Build a wall of units
Spawn two medics and heal themselves
Heal everything you spawn (especially 1 healthier things)
Kill the bramble ASAP (auto-win from that point 80% of the time)
Parents parents parents waste his wits
Never leave wit spaces open
Never leave a spawn space undefended
Sometimes heavies can be your Best friend

If he is controlling a lot of the map with his bramble chances are he has only a handful of other units. Unless you let him take all your wit spaces and slaughter all your units with branches. But from then it's game over anyways.

Dude really? You realize how much stuff that is. Your basically telling me: TURTLE TURTLE TURTLE TURTLE TURTLE

what about Sweetie? Where you have spawn and with spaces spread across an enormous maps, and 3 major attacking paths? Basically build a wall of soldiers across the map! Lol

Then build heavies

1v1 Super-Titan

2v2 Master League with dakdak97 and boyoxneder

gc:connor3491