Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
[Winner: Mag!cGuy] 2v2 Random "All your unit are belong to us" tournament
03-18-2013, 06:56 PM
RE: [In Progress] 2v2 Random "All your unit are belong to us" tournament
If you are the player in column G of an unstarted game, please feel free to pretend you are P1 if you have not already done so.

Please let me know if you start any of these games, as well as games that you are missing so I can keep track of things.

(03-18-2013 04:31 PM)bobolynx Wrote:  Also, in the match where a runner was created, it was taken control of instead of being destroyed as my p suggested, and we won anyway. Sooo~
Lol T.T boyxoneder <3<3 forever lost love!
Also the runner doesn't even give us gained vision. If we're forced to rematch on this I shan't be pleased :/

bobolynx, you will have to put this down as one of those "bad things". The game was still undecided when the rules were broken, as well as when elle gave up for a rematch. While I agree that the runner didn't really give you guys an advantage, elle was following the rules by stopping the game.

This might actually be to your advantage for two reasons:
  • If you guys had won this match, it could have been argued that you only won due to the runner, forcing a rematch at a much later point.
  • The rematch might have less rounds that could be a deciding factor in the tournament.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [In Progress] 2v2 Random "All your unit are belong to us" tournament - Lrimas - 03-18-2013 06:56 PM