Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Need advice? - Post your replay!
10-20-2012, 01:12 AM
RE: Need advice? - Post your replay!
(10-19-2012 01:48 PM)daHsu Wrote:  Here's my replay
http://://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2...20YxunXAQw

Very proud of my slower version of the whale rush that I learned from the super titans Big Grin although I think I was excessively slow? Also dangerous as he would have won in one more turn... tips? I would be screwed if he took out my sniper on the last turn.

I had to change your link to outwitters://viewgame/?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YxunXAQw to load it up on http://osn.codepenguin.com/replays.

You're right that you should have lost this game, your opponent's last two wits spent should have been killing your sniper and he/she wins. I think the biggest thing you did wrong this game(because you should have lost) is spawn mobi and then leave your base wide open while you creeped up the side. It was too many wits on offense, not enough on defense.

A couple of other big picture things:
Overall strategy wise I'd say you let your opponent decide where the battles were going to happen most of this game. As P1 you get to direct the game if you choose, and you chose to direct it to center initially. On Sweetie Plains I would recommend moving the game to your opponents side wit space from the very beginning, as any time you land a unit on it you gain advantage while you can reinforce almost as well as they can because of spawn locations.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Need advice? - Post your replay! - Harti - 07-07-2012, 07:31 PM
RE: Need advice? - Post your replay! - 123 - 07-17-2012, 01:05 AM
RE: Need advice? - Post your replay! - 123 - 07-17-2012, 03:19 AM
RE: Need advice? - Post your replay! - aaronINdayton - 10-20-2012 01:12 AM
Long nine v scrambler - Ralphabetsoup - 01-31-2013, 09:52 AM
RE: Long nine v scrambler - EkoFox - 01-31-2013, 10:51 AM