Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Need advice? - Post your replay!
02-14-2014, 10:04 AM
RE: Need advice? - Post your replay!
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAlMbWlwkM

Advice anyone?? Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-14-2014, 05:35 PM
(02-13-2014 10:18 AM)AttackBomb Wrote:  outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA1N-EqAoM

Advice welcome

You attacked without any reinforcements early in the game. On War Garden it's usually a good idea to turtle for a bit before attacking as most players are prepared for the War Garden rush.

You also made a few bad trades (lost a couple snipers to runners) and you should work on counting out your moves before you make them (you had a lot of turns where you moved a soldier but couldn't attack because out of wits).

(02-14-2014 10:04 AM)Norahsul Wrote:  outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAlMbWlwkM

Advice anyone?? Thanks

All I can offer is that you gave away unit advantage, namely on turn 33. On that turn you were tied for number of units, but by attacking the base instead of killing a soldier you put yourself at a wit and unit disadvantage, and poweewee was able to overrun you with his superior forces afterwards.

GameCenter: ElPared
Master League Crying Foot Master League

OSN Player Profile: ElPared -- I'm always posting both wins and losses, critiques welcome
02-14-2014, 05:41 PM
(02-14-2014 05:35 PM)ElPared Wrote:  
(02-13-2014 10:18 AM)AttackBomb Wrote:  outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA1N-EqAoM

Advice welcome

You attacked without any reinforcements early in the game. On War Garden it's usually a good idea to turtle for a bit before attacking as most players are prepared for the War Garden rush.

You also made a few bad trades (lost a couple snipers to runners) and you should work on counting out your moves before you make them (you had a lot of turns where you moved a soldier but couldn't attack because out of wits).

Thanks, I do get reckless with snipers.
02-17-2014, 02:46 PM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICApKm7vAgM

Advice?? Thoughts on how I could have done otherwise??
02-17-2014, 03:12 PM
(02-17-2014 02:46 PM)Norahsul Wrote:  outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICApKm7vAgM

Advice?? Thoughts on how I could have done otherwise??

Aside from killing the runner with your sniper before retreating, try not to finish an engagement leaving your units within range of 2 snipers and a heavy. Blckace is a tough opponent though Smile
02-17-2014, 04:33 PM (This post was last modified: 02-17-2014 04:41 PM by Dabestbro.)
I feel that I barely pulled through and if my opponent didn't forfeit he would have won.

Thoughts?

How much mobi would a mobi-sniper snipe if a mobi-sniper could snipe mobis?

Probably not much.
02-18-2014, 06:44 AM
If he did forfeit, it's because you win on the next turn...

Use your heavy to attack the base, then use your soldier to finish it for the win...

(02-17-2014 04:33 PM)Dabestbro Wrote:  I feel that I barely pulled through and if my opponent didn't forfeit he would have won.

Thoughts?

[Image: sig.png]
02-18-2014, 07:20 AM
(02-17-2014 04:33 PM)Dabestbro Wrote:  I feel that I barely pulled through and if my opponent didn't forfeit he would have won.

Thoughts?

as far as improving: You took some early base damage when you didn't need to, and you didn't buff you sniper when you really should have, and easily could have

GameCenter: ElPared
Master League Crying Foot Master League

OSN Player Profile: ElPared -- I'm always posting both wins and losses, critiques welcome
02-18-2014, 03:37 PM
Thanks for the advice guys, yeah it was pretty silly not moving my units further. What was I thinking Huh

How much mobi would a mobi-sniper snipe if a mobi-sniper could snipe mobis?

Probably not much.
02-19-2014, 03:42 AM

Thoughts?

Your opponent could have won on turn 6, mainly from you not protecting the top.