Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Need advice? - Post your replay!
10-19-2013, 01:07 AM
RE: Need advice? - Post your replay!
(10-16-2013 03:37 PM)Pastil* Wrote:  i think you did fine.
but next time try to attack more efficiently
(like when you went on an all out attack near the end. try to anticipate what your opponent can do.)
and if possible, take advantage of the fog.
heres an example of taking advantage of the fog.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgKXG3QgM
check my last 2 turns.
i positioned my runner and mobi outside of my opponents vision, but still in range to finish the game.
im not sure if it would have worked in your game but it will definitely be helpful to you in the future if you remember this tip,

Thanks, i'm still familiarizing myself with the fog of war. There's still quite a number of instances in my games where im suddenly gripped with panic because of lack of vision Big Grin

(10-18-2013 06:05 PM)Torbreck Wrote:  
(10-16-2013 01:56 PM)GendryStorm Wrote:  Gifted League Please be gentle, sirs, im fairly new with the game.

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgKXvlAsM

Hey GendryStorm - you did good - just a couple of things
First when you are making a series of moves in a turn you should always get your killing done first before other things like repositioning / spawning / healing etc. On turn 10 you missed out on the runner kill because you shelled your bombshell at the start of the turn rather than the end.

Turn 14 was the main problem - you should have used the soldier to block his spawn and would likely have won in the next turn I think

All easy in hindsight of course !!

Thanks Torbeck, that's a very useful advice. At that time i thought it was just a little mistake, but then these inefficiencies build up and tell the outcome of the game. I thought i was doing a blitz attack, but watching the replay, it was more of a suicide mission.Blush

Thanks a lot SuperTitans! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Need advice? - Post your replay! - Harti - 07-07-2012, 07:31 PM
RE: Need advice? - Post your replay! - 123 - 07-17-2012, 01:05 AM
RE: Need advice? - Post your replay! - 123 - 07-17-2012, 03:19 AM
Long nine v scrambler - Ralphabetsoup - 01-31-2013, 09:52 AM
RE: Long nine v scrambler - EkoFox - 01-31-2013, 10:51 AM
RE: Need advice? - Post your replay! - GendryStorm - 10-19-2013 01:07 AM