Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Need advice? - Post your replay!
07-22-2012, 07:47 AM
RE: Need advice? - Post your replay!
(07-22-2012 07:19 AM)Harti Wrote:  what the hell?

Someone got advice for me?

/edit: I realize that turn 14 wasn't all that good considering the Soldier they could produce and the Heavy moving up. I had hoped to be able to go the southern way then, though. Not a chance. Boosted units everywhere. Where does that guy get his wits from? =O

Hmm, interesting... I if I were forced to offer criticism, I think your Medic is too mobile. That turn where you move the medic to heal the soldier, you essentially spend 3 wit (since you move the medic back a few turns later), where you could have instead spent 4 wit for an entirely new boosed soldier on the same spot. Also, your medic goes on a journey and eventually boosts your heavy. That is a costly set of moves. 2 whole wit to get to him. Why not just spend 3 wit and have a whole extra medic on the board which can also boost your lower units?

The turn you attack the sniper, why did you attack with runners and not the solder 3 hexes away? That cost you probably 2 extra wit and the lower runner. Ok, I've written a couple more things about that turn that I have deleted, but I think you may have beaten him there, or gotten close if you had attacked the sniper with the soldier first, then plugged the sniper hole with a runner and attacked the base once with the wit you saved on the sniper. Next turn both your soldiers should have room to attack.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Need advice? - Post your replay! - Harti - 07-07-2012, 07:31 PM
RE: Need advice? - Post your replay! - 123 - 07-17-2012, 01:05 AM
RE: Need advice? - Post your replay! - 123 - 07-17-2012, 03:19 AM
RE: Need advice? - Post your replay! - Syvan - 07-22-2012 07:47 AM
Long nine v scrambler - Ralphabetsoup - 01-31-2013, 09:52 AM
RE: Long nine v scrambler - EkoFox - 01-31-2013, 10:51 AM