Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Need advice? - Post your replay!
07-13-2012, 08:59 AM
RE: Need advice? - Post your replay!
(07-13-2012 07:49 AM)Fluffysox Wrote:  Long nine rush
I would like to know how I did, and how I could have improved (saved more than 1 hp for my base, or be more cost effective and positioning)

Nice game with lots of tough choices! Some thoughts:

2 - What about taking bottom square with a runner instead? As he has FTA you want the vision so you can prepare.
4 - I like how you boost the runner to get dominance in top half. Move out with runner from top spawn point before anything else. If you don't see anything special top you can pretty much assume he will push bottom. If you see activity top you don't need any more units bottom at this moment.
6 - Maybe a soldier top instead of a runner so you deny that part of the map for his runners?
8 - Very impressive to move back like that. Most people would get greedy and stay to defend the bonus square. I don't like the boost of the soldier. As you have two soldiers he will anyway pick one off with the heavy. As he has two soldiers he can pick the other one off boosted or not. I would rather move the medic as you did but create a new soldier. You don't need to do anything top at this moment, better to save wits and defend bottom well.
10 - Move sniper down shoot heavy, kill heavy with soldier, kill soldier with heavy
14 - kill his mid runner with you runner, take top bonus square and create a runner that you use together with the heavy to block his soldier. You really don't want your base under 3 health.
16-22 You defended his attack and now it's time to return some pain! Looks good!

Soldier spam FTW
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Need advice? - Post your replay! - Harti - 07-07-2012, 07:31 PM
RE: Need advice? - Post your replay! - Alvendor - 07-13-2012 08:59 AM
RE: Need advice? - Post your replay! - 123 - 07-17-2012, 01:05 AM
RE: Need advice? - Post your replay! - 123 - 07-17-2012, 03:19 AM
Long nine v scrambler - Ralphabetsoup - 01-31-2013, 09:52 AM
RE: Long nine v scrambler - EkoFox - 01-31-2013, 10:51 AM