Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Need advice? - Post your replay!
07-13-2012, 07:29 AM
RE: Need advice? - Post your replay!
@pookywb: First of all, I always pause the game before the opponent does their turn for writing down my thoughts. Although it may look like I just watched what happened and then bitched about it, it's not like that. Big Grin

- 3: You could have done an educated guess to destroy either their Medic or Sniper, but that was just okay as well.
- 7: Too. Many. Soldiers. For to counter their gradually moving Sniper you will want to have more Runners around.
- 9: You shouldn't expose your Sniper like that. Granted, you don't see their Runner right now - but you could be 80% sure they've got one lurking around somewhere. Not a biggie at this stage of the game, I'd just usually heal it to protect it from randomly spawned wild Runners. But if you don't like playing with Snipers it's all good!
- 11: You're building a pretty neat wall there... but that's not how you win here. XD Great idea saving up for Mobi though!
- 17: Sorry to be that harsh but you played a rock solid game up until now and now you're ditching it for a pointless kamikaze attack onto an uncritical area.
Firstly: Mobi's strength is teleporting Snipers. Use it.
Secondly: You do know he's got a Sniper around?
Thirdly: You do know he could have amassed as much wit as you have in order to buy a Scrambler?
An all-out attack with many units should actually only be considered if you're 100% sure you can beat your opponent's base down before they can destroy all of your units.
You were actually really lucky that your opponent neither seemed to care about destroying Mobi, nor had 10 wit left to scramble your Heavy and kick your Mobi.
- 21: Massive unit disadvantage. Golden Rule: First scout, then walk (Soldier death).
- 27: Err... what was the point in moving your Sniper? Couldn't you just have sucked that freshly built Sniper at the bottom in for that 1 wit? :O
- 29: No need for a new Soldier. Rather heal your 3 HP one so it won't be destroyed by the Heavy you've spotted three turns ago. Smile
- 31: Protect Mobi's siiiiide ;(
- 35: Maybe too early to assault their base. By that point of time you've already seen how many units they've got around... defending was a good call in the beginning of the game too, so why would you wanna stop it? You've got the better Special for stalemates.
- 37: That one Heavy + Runner aren't really applying pressure at this stage of the game.
- 39: I think this was the wrong call. You should have destroyed the Sniper instead as it will probably trap you later.
- 41: Not sure why you resigned... at all. This game wasn't lost at all.

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Need advice? - Post your replay! - Harti - 07-07-2012, 07:31 PM
RE: Need advice? - Post your replay! - Harti - 07-13-2012 07:29 AM
RE: Need advice? - Post your replay! - 123 - 07-17-2012, 01:05 AM
RE: Need advice? - Post your replay! - 123 - 07-17-2012, 03:19 AM
Long nine v scrambler - Ralphabetsoup - 01-31-2013, 09:52 AM
RE: Long nine v scrambler - EkoFox - 01-31-2013, 10:51 AM