Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Need advice? - Post your replay!
02-03-2013, 08:47 AM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2013 08:49 AM by laYahooz.)
RE: Need advice? - Post your replay!
(02-03-2013 07:55 AM)TheGoldenGriffin Wrote:  Me vs clever

I accidentally moved my medic instead of my soldier on turn 20. What else did i do wrong?

Turn 4: so There is a boosted heavy coming in! Not worth hitting yet since if that heavy is boosted than his medic is in range to reboots. Think about it, he must have moved his medi to boost the early heavy Smile
Turn 5: thank god he didn't boost that heavy!
Turn 7: an unfortunate miscalculation. Just try to set priorities on kill order. Such as, runner on spawn 1st priority, then soldier, then his heavy who wasn't a it threat.
Turn 14: you did it other times this match but your scouting isn't good. Put the runner somewhere safe (out of sniper distance) where you can still view stuff.
Turn 16: love the offense! Nice job.
Turn 22: keep that sniper alive!
Turn 26: you really hate heavies lol. Just kill the sniper. The heavy is a slow poke. You can avoid him and kill him later when you actually have the wits too. Also you would have known there was a sniper their if you watched a couple replays back (which I understand could be boring)
Turn 28: dont heal runners for fun. There is a soldier there that will kill it whether healed or not. Would have been better to kiss that soldier back up for 4hp
And then it was GG

tip of laYahooz: plan your attack.
Watch the replay.... Where are you attacking? Everywhere! On sweetie plains just focus on one area for attacking and the other areas for defense and some offense support. Watch STs. They tend to spawn their attack in that upper spawn space. You kind of attacking everywhere at once and you cannot gain any advantage doing so. Focus on areas you want to control on sweetie plains.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Need advice? - Post your replay! - Harti - 07-07-2012, 07:31 PM
RE: Need advice? - Post your replay! - 123 - 07-17-2012, 01:05 AM
RE: Need advice? - Post your replay! - 123 - 07-17-2012, 03:19 AM
Long nine v scrambler - Ralphabetsoup - 01-31-2013, 09:52 AM
RE: Long nine v scrambler - EkoFox - 01-31-2013, 10:51 AM
RE: Need advice? - Post your replay! - laYahooz - 02-03-2013 08:47 AM