Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Need advice? - Post your replay!
10-30-2012, 12:32 PM
RE: Need advice? - Post your replay!
(10-30-2012 06:36 AM)Gfich Wrote:  
(10-30-2012 05:27 AM)KMan 29 Wrote:  Just clawed my way back in to the Master League and would like to stay there this time.  I am posting replays of my losses, since the promotion, to see if there is any advice I can gather to help my cause. 

Mindless Runner scam FTW?

This saddens me. He literaly spawned nothing BUT runners. Yet this seems to outwit a somewhat more intelligent strategy. Undecided

Couple of quick thoughts, may not be right feel free to challenge:

- move the predeployed soldier to defend top wit point when you saw all those runners up there, you already moved him to your sniper so he was close enough, and better use of wits vs spawning and boosting one to move up a few turns later. Your sniper was boosted and was prob a good calculated risk that he wouldn't have 2 runners to take em, and snipers ain't great against runner spam anyways
- prob don't need to bother to boost soldiers when you see runner spam
- when you moved the heavy and soldier on the bottom towards his base, if you were a little more aggressive you may have been able to put on some good pressure or at least slow his attack so you could setup a defense
- towards the end, move your soldier from your top wit into the action rather than going for his wit space, with your base at 1 or 2 it wasn't worth the time to move towards it

It was a well played runner spam, and prob a lot harder playing it than critiquing it watching without fog of war Tongue

Proud member of Anonymous clan
Master League 1x1, occasionally top 200
Master League 2x2 w Ryzuma
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Need advice? - Post your replay! - Harti - 07-07-2012, 07:31 PM
RE: Need advice? - Post your replay! - 123 - 07-17-2012, 01:05 AM
RE: Need advice? - Post your replay! - 123 - 07-17-2012, 03:19 AM
RE: Need advice? - Post your replay! - RandyDogz - 10-30-2012 12:32 PM
Long nine v scrambler - Ralphabetsoup - 01-31-2013, 09:52 AM
RE: Long nine v scrambler - EkoFox - 01-31-2013, 10:51 AM