Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Blitz King of the Hill
02-27-2013, 06:45 AM (This post was last modified: 03-24-2013 07:22 AM by Alvendor.)
Blitz King of the Hill
I feel like switching things up a bit and hereby introduce the Outwitters Blitz King of the Hill competition!

The rules:
1. One player is the king of the hill. That player must accept challenges at least once every 36 hour period here in the forum.

2. When the king of the hill accepts challenges anybody can challenge him/her on a first come first serve basis. The challenger provides a map and a race both must play.

3. Two games are started with alternating P1 and P2.

4. Each player has a 60 second time limit to make the move starting when the replay finishes.

5. A handicap system is used in matches between players of different leagues. Take the difference in leagues between the two players, this is how many turns the higher ranked player can't take any wit spaces.
Examples:
P1 Super-Titan vs P2 Master League : 1 diff - the Super-Titan can take wit spaces on round 3.
P1 Clever League vs P2 Master League : 2 diff - the Master League can take wit spaces on round 6.

After 5 games won in a row the king will not get any handicap when playing higher league players.

6. The enforcement of the time limits rely entirely on the player's good reputation and honor.

7. In case it ends in a tie the game with fewest rounds decide the winner.

8. If the challenger wins he/she is now the new king of the hill and should accept a challenge within 36 hours. If the king of the hill wins he keeps his title and has 36 new hours before he has to accept a new challenge. He can obviously accept more if so desire.

9. If someone notices the king of the hill hasn't accepted a challenge in 36 hours that person can do hostile takeover and will automatically become the new king of the hill.

10. Played games should be posted in this thread.

11. Alvendor is the first king of the hill.

12. On Scallywags Peekaboo matchups only one bombshell for each side it allowed on the board at the same time. Players can ignore this rule if both agree to.

Let the games begin!

Leaderboard - consecutive wins
1. Uvafan173 - 6 wins
2. Alvendor - 3 wins
3. Blckace - 2 wins

Soldier spam FTW
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-27-2013, 06:52 AM
RE: Outwitters Blitz King of the Hill Competition
I challenge you! Both veggies on thorn gulley?

GC: Great Wolf Sif
02-27-2013, 06:54 AM (This post was last modified: 02-27-2013 06:55 AM by Alvendor.)
Yeah there is small lag but don't think its too much. It is not really possible to enforce the time limit, sure it will be a small delay between end of replay and when you make your move. But if you are a league higher your move should basically be directly and not think for 20 seconds.
Done SerPurpleWolf!

Soldier spam FTW
02-27-2013, 06:55 AM
My GC has spaces, sent invite

02-27-2013, 06:56 AM
Doesn't this belong in the Tournaments forum?

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
02-27-2013, 06:57 AM
this isnt a tournament?

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
02-27-2013, 07:32 AM
One loss already Tongue

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YjuD6Agw

02-27-2013, 07:37 AM
Sounds fun.... Smile I'll jump in when I have some free time.

It'll be GG when you're up against GG of GG.
02-27-2013, 07:45 AM
Alvendor. Glitch - Feedback

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
02-27-2013, 07:45 AM
(02-27-2013 06:45 AM)Alvendor Wrote:  I feel like switching things up a bit and hereby introduce the Outwitters Blitz King of the Hill competition!

The rules:
1. One player is the king of the hill. That player must accept challenges at least once every 24 hour period here in the forum.

2. When the king of the hill accepts challenges anybody can challenge him/her on a first come first serve basis. The challenger provides a map and a race both must play.

3. Two games are started with alternating P1 and P2.

4. If both players play in the same league the time limit for each move is 60 seconds (from the replay finished).

5. If one player is in a higher league he has a 0 second time limit and must make a move directly after the replay has finished. The lower league player has a 60 seconds time limit.

6. The enforcement of the time limits rely entirely on the player's good reputation and honor.

7. In case it ends in a tie the game with fewest rounds decide the winner.

8. If the challenger wins he/she is now the new king of the hill and should accept a challenge within 24 hours. If the king of the hill wins he keeps his title and has 24 new hours before he has to accept a new challenge. He can obviously accept more if so desire.

9. If someone notices the king of the hill hasn't accepted a challenge in 24 hours that person can do hostile takeover and will automatically become the new king of the hill.

10. Played games should be posted in this thread.

11. Alvendor is the first king of the hill.

Let the games begin!
I'm currently accepting challenges Smile

lol "11. Alvendor is the first king of the hill."
I like that!