Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
This is Bramblemania! [Cancelled]
02-24-2013, 06:46 AM
RE: This is Bramblemania! (Accepting Signups)
Okay, I updated the first post. I was perhaps a bit too lenient prior to now, so going forward I am going to follow strictly what I said in the original post. No single signups will be allowed any more. Before you can officially sign up, you must find a partner. Elle, you will be allowed your spot since I already said you were in, but please find your partner soon, okay?

I think I'm going to stick with the snazzy rules because I think it's funny, but if you guys have any specific suggestions, I'm open to considering your ideas.

Memories, I don't think I'm going to compete, so if you want to sign up, you'll need to find someone else. Sorry. I didn't want to compete because there are really not a lot of slots for this, and I didn't want to have to worry about finishing my games and also collecting the results.

[Image: 257k5t3.jpg][Image: 33mq0s8.jpg]
If you don't get my jokes, it's because of Postmodernism.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2013, 07:16 AM
(02-24-2013 06:46 AM)Erenan Wrote:  Okay, I updated the first post. I was perhaps a bit too lenient prior to now, so going forward I am going to follow strictly what I said in the original post. No single signups will be allowed any more. Before you can officially sign up, you must find a partner. Elle, you will be allowed your spot since I already said you were in, but please find your partner soon, okay?

I think I'm going to stick with the snazzy rules because I think it's funny, but if you guys have any specific suggestions, I'm open to considering your ideas.

Memories, I don't think I'm going to compete, so if you want to sign up, you'll need to find someone else. Sorry. I didn't want to compete because there are really not a lot of slots for this, and I didn't want to have to worry about finishing my games and also collecting the results.

Ok, thanks. I'm still looking. Anyone need a partner?

Clever League!_elle_!Clever League
Find all posts by this user
02-24-2013, 08:06 AM
If memories is open for it could I be memories partner instead? I've played more games with him and feel like I know him better.

College Basketball Tournament for Outwitters!

They call me the weed cutter, the cutie killer, the machine masher, the pirate pulverizer.

Outwitters Name: Coolio - da best
02-24-2013, 08:14 AM
Yeah, I'll update the teams once Memories agrees.

[Image: 257k5t3.jpg][Image: 33mq0s8.jpg]
If you don't get my jokes, it's because of Postmodernism.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-24-2013, 08:41 AM
TheGoldenGriffin, we should be "team 6" Smile

May the wits be with you
02-24-2013, 09:27 AM (This post was last modified: 02-24-2013 09:28 AM by .Memories..)
(02-24-2013 08:14 AM)Erenan Wrote:  Yeah, I'll update the teams once Memories agrees.

Hey Coolio and Erenan, qbmlMexico PM'd me and asked to partner up. I said if Erenan wasn't in, I'd be his partner. Sorry if that messes you up, Coolio!

So, officially signing up, .Memories. and qbmlMexico (Qlearn on forums). Team name TBD.

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2q2lq9y.jpg]
02-24-2013, 09:35 AM
It's ok ! Ill just be wih the other guy. Thanks erenan. Smile

College Basketball Tournament for Outwitters!

They call me the weed cutter, the cutie killer, the machine masher, the pirate pulverizer.

Outwitters Name: Coolio - da best
02-24-2013, 12:55 PM
.Memories.
Thanks for sticking to your word. I appreciate it.
Any name would be fine with me. Just glad I got a chance to bramble Big Grin
02-24-2013, 12:58 PM
(02-24-2013 07:16 AM)Ellevega Wrote:  
(02-24-2013 06:46 AM)Erenan Wrote:  Okay, I updated the first post. I was perhaps a bit too lenient prior to now, so going forward I am going to follow strictly what I said in the original post. No single signups will be allowed any more. Before you can officially sign up, you must find a partner. Elle, you will be allowed your spot since I already said you were in, but please find your partner soon, okay?

i will be your partner Smile Smile Smile
02-24-2013, 01:01 PM
(02-24-2013 12:58 PM)Norahsul Wrote:  
(02-24-2013 07:16 AM)Ellevega Wrote:  

i will be your partner Smile Smile Smile

Great then sign us up.

!_elle_! and Norahsul

Clever League!_elle_!Clever League