Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!!
02-20-2013, 06:46 AM
RE: Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!!
(02-20-2013 06:32 AM)Gfich Wrote:  One plays 2v2 random as an individual.

Right, but...it just seems unlikely to me that someone would be able to pass the ST threshold when he or she could be paired with a crappy partner every once in a while. Smile

It'll be GG when you're up against GG of GG.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2013, 06:47 AM
but as you go up dont you get less and less crappy partners?

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
02-20-2013, 06:51 AM
(02-20-2013 06:47 AM)TheQwertiest Wrote:  but as you go up dont you get less and less crappy partners?

This is true. I checked the names of the 40 2v2 random masters players, and I recognized a bunch of strong players. But....I dunno, just seems to me that you need such synergy in 2v2, it would be tough to be with a different partner all the time? But, of course in theory it is possible.

02-20-2013, 08:06 AM
I think most of you realize this by now but I'll go ahead and say it anyway, just to be clear. I never really wanted OML to just bump that list of teams to ST. I just want them to take another look at a system that has 2 STs after 7 months. However, I definitely intended to post it in a way that would set fire to the forum, and I'd say I had a bit of success in that arena. Angel Unfortunately, it sounds like 2v2 is still relegated to step child status in OMLs eyes. I get that they want to cater to the larger crowd first. However, I also think its fool to ignore your bread and butter. That bread and butter is us, those of us that are active in the forums and buy everything they are selling. In the meantime, I'm focusing on 1v1 and I'll see you suckas at the top soon.
02-20-2013, 11:53 AM
Just out of curiosity I took a look at the post for which (I wanted to write "many years ago", but it's actually only a few months) alexjiang1 received his first +1 in his reputation. From worldfamous! Big Grin
02-20-2013, 12:23 PM
(02-20-2013 11:53 AM)burnodrod Wrote:  Just out of curiosity I took a look at the post for which (I wanted to write "many years ago", but it's actually only a few months) alexjiang1 received his first +1 in his reputation. From worldfamous! Big Grin

Yep, at the time I was really questioning if there was such thing. Just the case of not having enough wins

iPro Clan
03-02-2013, 10:27 AM
First of all, thank you to Alex and Adam for posting the 2v2 rankings. It's much appreciated. Funny how close my list was from my OP. So the question is, does the list bolster my argument that super Titan should be expanded or is it irrelevant?
03-02-2013, 10:31 AM
We won't know without actual hidden skill

iPro
03-02-2013, 10:45 AM
No I mean, this changes nothing about whether the promotion threshold should be changed for 2v2 ST. But it does take off the urgency! Smile

03-02-2013, 10:49 AM
(03-02-2013 10:45 AM)GreatGonzales Wrote:  No I mean, this changes nothing about whether the promotion threshold should be changed for 2v2 ST. But it does take off the urgency! Smile

At least it will educate those that don't play 2v2 and were jumping down our throats over the idea of expanding ST. It feels odd to say I'm #5 in the world but not in the highest league. Either way, it's nice to have something to reach for that I can actually see.