Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Rising Star Tournament - CONCLUDED
04-29-2013, 03:35 AM
RE: Rising Star Tournament - ROUND 2 (still)
Same here

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-29-2013, 06:46 AM
jopablo!'s games are considered forfeit for him.

This means all games in round 2 are finished. I'll start the next round once I get some time to get the matches up, which will probably be tomorrow.

Rising Star Tournament for Fluffy, Clever and Gifted players - FINAL ROUND started!
04-29-2013, 08:51 AM
If any of the fallen stars from round two want to have a mini bracket - start a friendly game with me and I'll gin up a loser's bracket and post it as a new thread (or if it's a small turnout, we can hijack this thread unless Eijo would rather we take our second chances elsewhere ;-)

Good luck to the final 8. It will be interesting to see where people end as some of the stars have risen quite high. (uvafan173 cough, cough)
04-30-2013, 02:11 AM
The Final Round begins!
Congratulations to all the finalists and thank you all for playing!

The Rules for this round are basically the same - so you should know the drill by now.
Steps to follow:
  • If you made it to the finals you find your name in this spreadsheet: >>>click<<<
  • Find the row with your name on it.
  • In that row start the games on the maps indicated. A "-" means that your opponent will start that game.
  • If you can't start a game on a specific map, contact your opponent. They will start this game as P1 on that map instead. If your opponent doesn't have that map either, just start the game on a map of your liking.

Deadline for starting your games is: May 7th 10:00 GMT

Important for this Round:
If you are unable to play 7 games at once (because you only have the 5 game limit or you have too many games going on from other tournaments) please let me and your opponents know AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, so it's clear why the games are delayed.
In either case it's ok if it takes a bit longer to get the games under way, but please do so as quickly as possible.

Additional information:
Players ranked #2 in the previous round get 4 P1 games.
The 7 maps were chosen randomly from the pool of all available maps.

(04-29-2013 08:51 AM)bmike Wrote:  If any of the fallen stars from round two want to have a mini bracket - start a friendly game with me and I'll gin up a loser's bracket and post it as a new thread (or if it's a small turnout, we can hijack this thread unless Eijo would rather we take our second chances elsewhere ;-)

Sure! That sounds like a fun idea. Feel free to do that - I don't mind it being in this thread.

Rising Star Tournament for Fluffy, Clever and Gifted players - FINAL ROUND started!
05-05-2013, 06:23 AM
RE: Rising Star Tournament - FINALS STARTED
I take the silence as "everything's okay"?

05-06-2013, 02:15 AM
I have started all my games. No one besides jake boy (who beat me) has started their match against me and its been a week.

(05-05-2013 06:23 AM)Eijolend Wrote:  I take the silence as "everything's okay"?
05-06-2013, 06:40 AM
Have you tried contacting them by PM?

Anyone else still missing some games?

05-08-2013, 02:38 AM
It's May 7th and all games should be under way by now - please report all games that have not yet been started along with the reason they haven't been started.

05-08-2013, 02:42 AM
I don't have games with Giu-br and slighdiggity. Still waiting on an invite.
05-08-2013, 10:54 AM
(05-08-2013 02:42 AM)Mentisblack Wrote:  I don't have games with Giu-br and slighdiggity. Still waiting on an invite.

Same

And uvafan173 quit after one turn I'm assuming he chose the wrong team so I sent him another