Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The Great Outwitters Fandom Census!
02-15-2013, 07:16 AM (This post was last modified: 02-15-2013 07:17 AM by connor34911.)
RE: The Great Outwitters Fandom Census!
(02-15-2013 05:18 AM)TheGreatAnt Wrote:  As a side not for the question on the 2v2 maps. I think they are all pretty good. Beach Blitz is the only iffy one, but it isn't bad. I would just like to see more variety of maps.

Also a note on the FTA in 2v2. Yes it exists, but in the games I have played, it isn't too much of a problem if played right. Yes, they will probably get a hit on base, but in the same instance, it thins the defenses in the back, and so if you are able to defend, a counter attack is usually pretty strong. It is really hard for the FTA to win the game, just hinder enough to be able to sweep in on the second round to finish off. I have thought about the 8 wit advantage for later players, but that would really just throw everything completely off because there is four players, and on teams. It would be completely different if it was a 4-player free-for-all.

I think CCM and machination are too similar. Don't love either of them. I would like to see two more 2v2 maps so that there is more variety in 2v2.

1v1 Super-Titan

2v2 Master League with dakdak97 and boyoxneder

gc:connor3491
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Great Outwitters Fandom Census! - connor34911 - 02-15-2013 07:16 AM