Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The Great Outwitters Fandom Census!
02-15-2013, 01:46 PM
RE: The Great Outwitters Fandom Census!
Something is broken on the 1v1 rank question. I chose master and the results say everyone is ST.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-15-2013, 02:41 PM
(02-15-2013 01:46 PM)worldfamous Wrote:  Something is broken on the 1v1 rank question. I chose master and the results say everyone is ST.

This is likely because someone applied a filter. You all have the same account.

It'll be GG when you're up against GG of GG.
02-15-2013, 04:02 PM
(02-15-2013 01:08 PM)CombatEX Wrote:  Thanks for making this poll GG! It was quite interesting. Hopefully we can use googledocs next time so we can compare some stats in scatterplots.

Yes, I wish I had known that google docs has a survey feature. Next time we do a survey, that's definitely the way to go. Screw surveymonkey, I hate them now.

02-16-2013, 12:44 AM
Wouldn't it be possible to manually transpose the results over to google surveys or an excel spreadsheet?

Super-Titan
02-16-2013, 03:20 AM
(02-15-2013 10:49 AM)Necrocat219 Wrote:  On the other hand, I'm the only player that thinks Feedback is best... Shy
Not anymore! I really think Feedback is better, it just takes a different strategy.

Proud Member of the Diamond League!
[Image: sig.png]
02-16-2013, 04:15 AM
Mobi is better imo. That said, I've only been playing feedback lately and they are def my fav

[Image: remur.gif]

Click it. You know you want to.
02-16-2013, 04:44 AM
(02-16-2013 12:44 AM)The RawkHawk Wrote:  Wouldn't it be possible to manually transpose the results over to google surveys or an excel spreadsheet?

Yes. But there are over 40 respondents now, I don't want to take the time to do this. We should run another survey in a month or so, maybe, and get better data at that time.

02-16-2013, 05:10 AM (This post was last modified: 02-16-2013 05:29 AM by phineas94.)
Q.3 Which Outwitters team do you feel is the strongest?

I'm no master tactician but are the adorables really the strongest team? I've been playing adorables for a couple of months now and almost automatically put them as my answer to this question but I felt the real truth behind that urge was that I felt most comfortable playing with them ( In my mind or style of play they're the most forgiving special in that they allow the most amount of tolerance to mistakes/misplacement/altering strategy from offence to defence etc.). So without an in depth knowledge of all teams I opted for the "all 4..." answer. Does the question need rewording? Or are you happy with this result just to gauge what the feeling is out there? Would the results for this answer be the same as "which team do you mostly play with"?

Great thread though GG and look forward to the 1000 question poll in the near future Smile

Although according to OSN it currently stands at A=34%, F=24%, S=36% and V=5%

Everything Changes