Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
02-14-2013, 04:06 PM
RE: Notepads
There is a notepad on the forum under your User CP where you can paste and save things. You can then access it from the forums on any device. Saves the effort of emailing Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-14-2013, 04:21 PM
You don't have to wait for the replay to load btw. Once you paste it and hit view its in. After I hit view I just hit the back button and go back to outwitters lol

[Image: remur.gif]

Click it. You know you want to.
02-15-2013, 02:29 AM
I use Evernote. Same as wunderlist, it syncs automatically, but you make notes instead of lists, so all my replays are on my ipad and my PC. Smile
02-15-2013, 02:38 AM
I keep an OSN tab open in my safari browser on iPad and paste after complete, if I remember!

The Gruff Billies Clan:
Yeah. We ate your grass, bub.
Fluffy League Whatcha gonna do? Fluffy League
02-15-2013, 02:39 AM
Oh I dream of the day when after pressing the replay link for a couple of seconds you get "copy replay link" AND a " Send to OSN" option. Wouldn't that be lovely Smile Until then it's one at a time slowly slowly catchy monkey

Everything Changes
02-15-2013, 02:53 AM
I use Chrome as my iPhone browser, so I leave OSN pulled up on Safari. As soon as a game ends, I copy the link, go to Safari and paste it. Once it starts to load, I just hit the back button to set up for next time. No browser navigating. I've been saving every replay for a few weeks now and it's pretty easy.
02-15-2013, 02:08 PM
Or even better, there could be a list called "Active Games" for the games you're currently playing and a list called "Saved Replays" for all the games you saved so you can watch the replays in-game. But for now, I use notepad.

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
02-15-2013, 02:14 PM
I just use the stock Notes app lol

GameCenter: ElPared
Master League Crying Foot Master League

OSN Player Profile: ElPared -- I'm always posting both wins and losses, critiques welcome
02-15-2013, 06:02 PM
onemanleft.com takes a while to load on my iPod. I think everything just takes a long time to load on my iPod hahahahahahaha

I tried pressing "back" right after hitting the "view" button before. It was a little unreliable because it would only sometimes go through. CodePenguin must have fixed that problem because it worked consistently when I tried it today. This will greatly speed up my uploading time! Big Grin
02-16-2013, 04:29 AM
Everyone has such involved ways to copy their replays, but the native iThing Notes app already syncs to the internet. As long as your Notes app is set to "iCloud" as its default account, it will sync to your iCloud.com account.

Before I figured that out, though, I used SpringPad and e-mail, and occasionally Chrome to post them as a draft on OML to edit on PC. They were all kind of a pain, though.

Gamecenter: EmuchuSuper-Titan Top 200, #34
"How'd you fix it?"
"I just employed a blunt-impact mechanical stress routine."
"What?"
"I kicked it."