Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Beta call for Outwitters map pack
02-16-2013, 07:01 PM (This post was last modified: 02-16-2013 07:19 PM by QuantumApocalypse.)
RE: Beta call for Outwitters map pack
(02-16-2013 06:22 PM)daHsu Wrote:  
(02-16-2013 04:27 PM)joelduque Wrote:  It messes with my GC account. It replaced my original Outwitters app. What should I do?

This. My GC account is now in "sandbox" mode... is there a way to switch back? I now have 0 points, 1 game, and 0 friends again Sad

On the beta server, you will most likely be unranked, which is fine. On the live sever, your ranking is still intact. To get out of sandbox, go to the GC app and sign out then back in. Mind you, you cannot use the beta without using your sandbox account.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-16-2013, 08:22 PM
I didn't understand everything. I got the app testflight, and now nothing is happenning. What does it mean? Do I still have chance to get the beta? Smile

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
02-16-2013, 08:29 PM
(02-16-2013 08:22 PM)W1cked21 Wrote:  I didn't understand everything. I got the app testflight, and now nothing is happenning. What does it mean? Do I still have chance to get the beta? Smile

Read this
02-21-2013, 02:19 PM
I hope they're adding more testers. I just got added and so far most of my games are waiting for opponent.
02-21-2013, 03:30 PM
(02-21-2013 02:19 PM)worldfamous Wrote:  I hope they're adding more testers. I just got added and so far most of my games are waiting for opponent.

That isn't a matter of lacking testers, just that testers tend to do invites and occasionally join league/friendly randoms. Otherwise, it may be a case of testers already having a nice list of games already running Wink If you ask in the beta forum, there will be plenty keen to start matches with you.
02-21-2013, 03:50 PM (This post was last modified: 02-21-2013 03:55 PM by worldfamous.)
(02-21-2013 03:30 PM)QuantumApocalypse Wrote:  
(02-21-2013 02:19 PM)worldfamous Wrote:  I hope they're adding more testers. I just got added and so far most of my games are waiting for opponent.

That isn't a matter of lacking testers, just that testers tend to do invites and occasionally join league/friendly randoms. Otherwise, it may be a case of testers already having a nice list of games already running Wink If you ask in the beta forum, there will be plenty keen to start matches with you.

I don't have access to the beta forums yet. Who should I contact? I sent a message in the beta request contact us tab.
NM, just read your beta FAQ again.
02-21-2013, 03:55 PM
(02-21-2013 03:50 PM)worldfamous Wrote:  I don't have access to the beta forums yet. Who should I contact? I sent a message in the beta request contact us tab.
(02-16-2013 03:50 PM)QuantumApocalypse Wrote:  Why can't I see the beta forum?
If you cannot see the beta forum, your forum account has not had those privileges enabled. An administrator will do so for you. If, after a few days of receiving confirmation, you still do not have access, contact either Adam or Alex. You can contact them via forum, contact form or replying to the Testflight email. Try to include your forum username, as well as your Testflight username.
Though, I would probably do it via forum PM, so that they won't "do it later" and forget. Tongue