Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Valentine's Day
02-11-2013, 04:52 PM
Valentine's Day
I have been trying to woo a girl for an impecable amount of time but have faithfully failed every single attempt. Still being a good friend of mine we go on dates but as friends. Forever alone. I figured I would make a thread for all those forever alone stories out there in light of impending Valentina's day

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2013, 05:39 PM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2013 05:43 PM by TheQwertiest.)
RE: Valentine's Day
dont lose hope. take her to an exciting adrenaline pumped date like wall climbing or bungee jumping if you dare. chances are, if she has spent so much time with you and you guys have become close friends then she's already comfortable enough in your presence to not feel nervous. try to get her excited then after, if you can, try to go to a place with a view (preferably at sunset or at night) with just the two of you and just spend time talking with her but dont talk about dating, just keep her talking, stay comfortable and the mood will do the rest.

its sad.. people shouldnt be forever alones on valentines day

lol. dating advice from theqwertiest :))

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
02-11-2013, 06:05 PM
Cook her a wonderful dinner. Valentines Day is one of the busiest days of the year for restaurants.

Live your life as more than plastic.
02-12-2013, 11:02 AM
Do thoughtful things for her like give her mini presents (box of candies, cute trinkets from overseas) for no special reason. Maybe like once a month.

Member of the Ice clan!
[Image: 29xjgx5.png]