Poll: Should I build it?
Yes
No
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Online Tourney Moderator
02-11-2013, 03:34 AM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2013 03:35 AM by Harti.)
RE: Online Tourney Moderator
Uh... a folder on some harti.us subdomain that you can upload your files to via FTP. But if you don't need a database you could do it completely on your own using Dropbox with e.g. Droppages, then.

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2013, 03:41 AM
What language are you using? You can probably get away with JavaScript or html5. Those are really easy
02-11-2013, 03:45 AM
(02-11-2013 03:41 AM)laYahooz Wrote:  What language are you using? You can probably get away with JavaScript or html5. Those are really easy

so far i've only been using javascript and it's been working well, the only problem is when I upload the files to 000webhost.com the jquery doesn't work anymore. Does anyone know a good subdomain sit that supports jquery?

WOLFPACK!!
¡Master League! "Taking the kids to school"

$TILL - OUTWITTERS TOURNEY MODERATOR (beta)
[Image: flamingtext_22866688630370305.gif]
02-11-2013, 04:10 AM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2013 04:11 AM by Harti.)
(02-11-2013 03:45 AM)$till Wrote:  so far i've only been using javascript and it's been working well, the only problem is when I upload the files to 000webhost.com the jquery doesn't work anymore. Does anyone know a good subdomain sit that supports jquery?
jQuery needs to be included with your script in order to get this to work.
https://developers.google.com/speed/libr...ide#jquery

If that still doesn't work, 000webhost probably doesn't support the usage (which usually cannot be).

Also I don't understand how you're going to implement your tool using only key-value storage without the possibility of sorting or anything else. Either you're a genius super-titan scripter or this is probably going to fail. Confused

Because I would already have a hard time implementing that with MySQL. But good luck to you nonetheless!

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

[Image: sig.png]
02-11-2013, 05:08 AM
(02-11-2013 04:10 AM)Harti Wrote:  
(02-11-2013 03:45 AM)$till Wrote:  so far i've only been using javascript and it's been working well, the only problem is when I upload the files to 000webhost.com the jquery doesn't work anymore. Does anyone know a good subdomain sit that supports jquery?
jQuery needs to be included with your script in order to get this to work.
https://developers.google.com/speed/libr...ide#jquery

If that still doesn't work, 000webhost probably doesn't support the usage (which usually cannot be).

Also I don't understand how you're going to implement your tool using only key-value storage without the possibility of sorting or anything else. Either you're a genius super-titan scripter or this is probably going to fail. Confused

Because I would already have a hard time implementing that with MySQL. But good luck to you nonetheless!

I've actually set up a very nice framework for OpenKeyVal, but what I do is I set up JSON storage in one single key. I actually use it as a nice shortcut for storing data for iOS apps (I am mainly an ios programmer)

P.S. Yes I did include the JQuery source. The wierd thing is that the file works perfectly on my local machine but not when I upload it

WOLFPACK!!
¡Master League! "Taking the kids to school"

$TILL - OUTWITTERS TOURNEY MODERATOR (beta)
[Image: flamingtext_22866688630370305.gif]
02-17-2013, 09:38 AM (This post was last modified: 02-17-2013 09:39 AM by topvideoguy.)
(12-08-1993 06:03 AM)$till Wrote:  Can you program? If not, want to be a tester?

I'm learning JavaScript using codecademy but I'm a beginner
And I can test