Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
The Super Crazy Awkward Feedback Tournament [Round 6]
05-22-2013, 01:19 AM
RE: The Super Crazy Awkward Feedback Tournament [Round 6]
(05-18-2013 11:47 AM)Ser Purple Wolf Wrote:  I started to play a little Hero Academy, and I noticed something that changed my view of outwitters forever.

I hate the Fog of War
I realized from HA that I REALLY liked seeing the whole board and all the pieces. I'm not the biggest fan of HA, but if you want a game my username is the same without spaces. Warning: I do play at an extremely leisurely pace of every 3-5 days.

I also like Hero Academy, but I really don't like how it has an element of luck. Very frustrating to get a bad hand, and after becoming accustomed to Outwitters this is jarring. Also - no replays! Boo. Finally, I don't like how the devs sold out with the Steam deal and made the TF2 team. Ruined the fantasy theme.

That being said, I DO like HA, just prefer Outwitters...it's elegant in its simplicity, built in league system, replays, 2v2, and nearly 100% skill based (no luck). I think FOW allows for some very interesting meta-game tactics.

It'll be GG when you're up against GG of GG.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Super Crazy Awkward Feedback Tournament [Round 6] - GreatGonzales - 05-22-2013 01:19 AM