Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
The Super Crazy Awkward Feedback Tournament [Round 6]
03-26-2013, 07:16 AM (This post was last modified: 03-26-2013 07:20 AM by Ser Purple Wolf.)
RE: The Super Crazy Awkward Feedback Tournament [Round 6]
Woah, woah, woah! Gf!sh, do you edit my post?
I remember posting that lawtai had taken 22 and Griffin had 23 turns. Which would make sense.

awpertunity (23) + lawtai (22) = 45

Griffin (23) + zer0cd (23) = 46

23 > 22

Sorry Gf!sh if you didn't edit my post and I'm crazy. I spent literally ten minutes thinking that through before I posted it. I could've swore on my life I wrote these numbers.

As of right now, round 9 is up for debate. One Spawn Two Spawn is my current idea I've thrown out for the world to see.

(03-25-2013 03:48 AM)Ser Purple Wolf Wrote:  
(03-24-2013 09:22 PM)Gf!sh Wrote:  Can you do me a favour and give me laYahooz next round if he survives?

Any objections? You get P2 for making the challenge though. If all ends well.

Also, Round 9 - One Spawn Two spawn:

You must pick one of the two spawns to be your permanent spawn for the rest of the game. On the other spawn, you must spawn a heavy to sit there and be a sentinel. Heavies can attack and be killed. If the sentinel is killed then the person is allowed to spawn there again. (Idk why anyone would commit suicide like that)

P1 can wait until turn 3 to spawn his sentinel if he would like to cap his wit spaces his first turn. He may only use one spawn and keep the other for sacrifice.

P2 must spawn sentinel his first turn.

Map: War Garden - if not available default to sweetie plains.

Up for discussion. Smile

I think I figured out what happened >.>
I thought the numbers through and then when I wrote them I replaced the first digit with a 4. Idk why. Maybe because the total rounds were in the 40's. Transfer error.

GC: Great Wolf Sif
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Super Crazy Awkward Feedback Tournament [Round 6] - Ser Purple Wolf - 03-26-2013 07:16 AM