Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
The Super Crazy Awkward Feedback Tournament [Round 6]
05-22-2013, 05:35 AM
RE: The Super Crazy Awkward Feedback Tournament [Round 6]
(05-22-2013 05:11 AM)GreatGonzales Wrote:  
(05-22-2013 03:19 AM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  Oh ok Smile I don't have any TF2 team in my store ^^'

Oh - I think the only way to get them is to purchase the Steam version for $5. Which is laaaaame.

As if the TF2 team couldn't get even lamer Tongue

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-26-2013, 02:22 PM (This post was last modified: 05-26-2013 02:23 PM by Ser Purple Wolf.)
(05-22-2013 01:19 AM)GreatGonzales Wrote:  
(05-18-2013 11:47 AM)Ser Purple Wolf Wrote:  I started to play a little Hero Academy, and I noticed something that changed my view of outwitters forever.

I hate the Fog of War
I realized from HA that I REALLY liked seeing the whole board and all the pieces. I'm not the biggest fan of HA, but if you want a game my username is the same without spaces. Warning: I do play at an extremely leisurely pace of every 3-5 days.

I also like Hero Academy, but I really don't like how it has an element of luck. Very frustrating to get a bad hand, and after becoming accustomed to Outwitters this is jarring. Also - no replays! Boo. Finally, I don't like how the devs sold out with the Steam deal and made the TF2 team. Ruined the fantasy theme.

That being said, I DO like HA, just prefer Outwitters...it's elegant in its simplicity, built in league system, replays, 2v2, and nearly 100% skill based (no luck). I think FOW allows for some very interesting meta-game tactics.

Warning: Random Gibberish About things at 12:08a.m.

I also prefer outwitters, but as you say it takes skill and I have none. Not really, most of the time I goof off and lose. Confused
Outwitters looks sleeker, but the spawning whatever you want is abused sometimes. I.E. Soldier Spam. I hate soldier spam. Especially when I want to play veggies and go for a sort-of early Bramble and get swamped.
Which reminds me: I wish the mobi get a nerf [2 movement?]. Also I wish, either the soldiers get a nerf or the heavy gets a damage buff [+1].

I had I dream the other day I was helping create Outwitters II it was pretty epic. I might even sketch out the teams I thought of for the starters [re-skinned/designed old starting teams]

No replays or league for HA Sad
I do like the button that swaps over to your next game without backing out to the menu. I probably like HA because it's easy to play and win, especially when I get matched with people new to the game. I disagree with the Tribe and TF2 teams, they seem unfair to me.

awpertunity and Gf!sh never reported their round 7 game. :0
Havarnold reported his 6 or 7 times :0

Did the USA win that community game or is it still going? If it's still going I'll check on it tomorrow. I need some sleep. What am I doing on here? I'm crazy :/

GC: Great Wolf Sif
05-27-2013, 05:15 AM
I posted it here on the thread, he timed out.
05-29-2013, 05:04 AM (This post was last modified: 05-29-2013 05:05 AM by harvarnold.)
Huh, I definitely didn't mean to submit more than once, I must have clicked send multiple times when it didn't load.