Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The "Aim and Shoot" Tournament. WINNER: Mag!cGuy
02-13-2013, 09:56 PM
RE: The "Aim and Shoot" Tournament.
Wait, why should spacechef have to play an extra game? If you insist on having more than 16, shouldn't the last people to sign up have to play the extra game? I would suggest just having 16 players because that is what you said at the beginning and 16 people is so much simpler for a tournament.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-13-2013, 10:05 PM
Well, I do agree, but at first I didn't see ellevega and spacechef post, and thebitpilot and jakeyboy signed up too. I wanted to let them both participate.. ^^

I won't participate and "kick" jakey and thebitpilot from this tournament, I think it's the most fair to do. Smile

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
02-13-2013, 10:18 PM
I feel bad, I'm sorry. I didn't want you to restart or remove yourself. Blush

Clever League!_elle_!Clever League
02-13-2013, 10:19 PM
(02-13-2013 10:18 PM)Ellevega Wrote:  I feel bad, I'm sorry. I didn't want you to restart or remove yourself. Blush

It's not your fault at all, that's mine! Smile

You can ask a...
(drawing by Chemoeum)

02-13-2013, 10:24 PM (This post was last modified: 02-13-2013 10:45 PM by connor34911.)
(02-13-2013 09:56 PM)W1cked21 Wrote:  I changed the brackets, it seems good!

The problem is that all matches have to be re-started, and connor your victory is canceled because you aren't against awpertunity anymore Sad

I hope you guys won't mind too much, I'm quite headless you know Tongue

I kind of mind. I think if you add them they should have to play each other in a play-in game rather than resetting the matchups when results have already been posted.

If you're going to do that just remove me from the tournament, or forfeit my first round match against whoever my opponent is.

1v1 Super-Titan

2v2 Master League with dakdak97 and boyoxneder

gc:connor3491
02-14-2013, 01:45 AM
No crazy disruption was intended, but these tournaments are a huge part of the fun for me playing Outwitters, so I spoke up.

Live your life as more than plastic.
02-14-2013, 02:02 AM (This post was last modified: 02-14-2013 02:03 AM by Mag!cGuy.)
(02-13-2013 10:24 PM)connor34911 Wrote:  
(02-13-2013 09:56 PM)W1cked21 Wrote:  I changed the brackets, it seems good!

The problem is that all matches have to be re-started, and connor your victory is canceled because you aren't against awpertunity anymore Sad

I hope you guys won't mind too much, I'm quite headless you know Tongue

I kind of mind. I think if you add them they should have to play each other in a play-in game rather than resetting the matchups when results have already been posted.

If you're going to do that just remove me from the tournament, or forfeit my first round match against whoever my opponent is.

Why?? Well, excuse me but I don't really have another choice, and I don't want to put them in a group play since they didn't sign up differently from other. Smile I don't understand why you wanna forfeit..

Yeah I understand spacechef Smile

You can ask a...
(drawing by Chemoeum)

02-14-2013, 02:20 AM
If there's games in progress, and it causes less trouble, I'd be willing to battle it out with Ellevega, like what Connor said.

Live your life as more than plastic.
02-14-2013, 02:24 AM
(02-14-2013 02:20 AM)spacechef Wrote:  If there's games in progress, and it causes less trouble, I'd be willing to battle it out with Ellevega, like what Connor said.

Battle it out with me?! I want to get past the first round Tongue

Clever League!_elle_!Clever League
02-14-2013, 02:56 AM (This post was last modified: 02-14-2013 02:59 AM by connor34911.)
(02-13-2013 05:52 AM)W1cked21 Wrote:  TOURNAMENT OFFICIALY STARTS!

Nothing personal against space chef or Elle. But if the tournament has started and matches have been started and finished then the seeding and format for the tournament should be set in stone. I'm sorry that you two sort of got shafted but him missing you was an honest mistake.

I don't think that there was no other option other than completely reseeding the tournament, it should have just been left how it was.
Additionally, if the tournament had to be reseeded then how was the original seeding even done? I assume it was random or by signup order? I was pretty surprised when I was playing awpertunity as P2 when I would have expected to be a 3 or 4 seed based in rank.

If the seeding had been done by rank then this probably could have been fixed with play-ins.

1v1 Super-Titan

2v2 Master League with dakdak97 and boyoxneder

gc:connor3491