Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What iOS Games are you Playing?
02-10-2013, 04:21 AM
RE: What iOS Games are you Playing?
Right now I am playing two more games except Outwitters: Kona's crate and Minigore 2 zombies.

Defeat Is Not An Option

GC:dakdak97 Master League
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-10-2013, 07:58 AM
I play a lot of Clash Of Clans

You get to be the chief of your own village and build towers(like cannons, archer towers, and wizard towers) to defend your village against other players. You get to control the battles unlike most games like that. There are many units(barbarians,dragons,and skeletons with bombs) with different abilities. It's really fun once you get into it.

May the wits be with you
02-10-2013, 08:34 AM
- Junk Jack
- Spell Sword
- Pocket Planes
- The Sandbox
- Little Amazon
- Rinth Island

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
02-10-2013, 11:37 AM
I usually play Tilt to Live while waiting for my opponents to complete their moves. Other than that, I play:

Super Hexagon
Organ Trail

[Image: 257k5t3.jpg][Image: 33mq0s8.jpg]
If you don't get my jokes, it's because of Postmodernism.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-10-2013, 12:01 PM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2013 01:39 PM by TheGoldenGriffin.)
When i'm waiting i usually go to the forums or play one of those management games like tiny tower, puzzle craft, pocket planes, the game i got my avatar from especially, or the games i haven't played in a while. You mean Oregon Trail right?

02-11-2013, 09:46 AM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2013 10:35 AM by CombatEX.)
Thanks everyone! Heroes and Castles looks interesting. I was going to get it when it first came out, but whenever I see an interesting game, the first thing I do is look at in-app purchases. I saw the "crytals" and immediately ruled out buying the game. Since you have it though maybe you can tell me, does the game nickel-and-dime you? Is it pay-to-win? I don't like rewarding bad business practices so I'm hesitant to get it despite it looking fun. It's the same reason I stopped playing Words with Friends. I like word games, but I don't want to give Zynga any ad money if I can help it. This is just another reason I love OML and Mika Mobile.

I got Asphalt 7 when it was free. It seems well made, but I used to play a ton of simulation racing with my uncle so I don't find arcade racing with semi-realistic cars that engaging. If I'm going to play a racing game that isn't realistic, might as well go all out with WipEout or F-Zero (or Repulze on iOS).

Battleheart is amazing! I enjoyed OMG Ninjas (a game Mika Mobile made before it) and bought Battleheart first thing when it came out. The campaign is rather short, but there are quite a lot of different characters that provide some replay value. After I beat the campaign I went back and got all the characters up to max level so I could see all their skills. You can also farm bosses and arenas for more gear but there isn't really a reason to do so unfortunately. It would have been nice if they added another area or two (only 3 in the game) or added a higher difficulty. Maybe give the bosses an extra ability or two each. Anyway, definitely worth the money though and they are currently making a new one.

Kingdom Rush is also a very well made game. I generally find Tower Defense rather dull after playing it too much in Warcraft 3, but this one has quite a few features that make it worthwhile. The towers have quite a lot of variety, but this can be said about quite a few games. So what else? There is a greater focus on melee and defensive units than in other games (2 of the 8 final 'towers' are unit based instead of firing projectiles). Each final tower form also has upgrades you can choose from to add extra bonuses and abilities. Another key feature of the game is heroes. You can pick from 3 heroes you unlock as you play through the game. You get to control these heroes during the levels themselves which means you're never just sitting there waiting to build or upgrade a tower (since you can micro around your hero). Your hero also levels up. You don't get to choose abilities, but it's nice seeing your hero gain new powers as the mission progresses. Outside of the levels themselves is your persistent profile. Here you can use stars to invest in your "skill tree" which gives you passive bonuses. You get stars from doing well in missions or from completing challenge waves (yet another thing to do in addition to the main story). There are also side missions which you can unlock that are extremely difficult. To top it off the graphics are great and the game is definitely polished. There are even little touches here and there like birds and boats moving around the map in the background. Definitely great value and I had a lot of fun playing this Tower Defense (who would have thought =P).

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]
02-11-2013, 11:31 AM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2013 11:32 AM by TheGreatErenan.)
(02-10-2013 12:01 PM)TheGoldenGriffin Wrote:  You mean Oregon Trail right?

Nope.

02-11-2013, 01:37 PM
(02-11-2013 11:31 AM)Erenan Wrote:  

Nope.

Lol that's awesome!

May the wits be with you
02-12-2013, 07:49 AM
(02-11-2013 01:37 PM)jbadams01 Wrote:  
(02-11-2013 11:31 AM)Erenan Wrote:  

Nope.

Lol that's awesome!

That's basically the Oregon Trail except with zombies and a station wagon instead of a covered wagon. I want to try to play the Oregon Trail. It's an old game and was very famous and popular and many other versions were released after it's first release.

02-12-2013, 09:25 AM
Correct. It is an homage to the original.