Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What iOS Games are you Playing?
04-11-2013, 09:39 PM
RE: What iOS Games are you Playing?
(04-09-2013 05:13 AM)Gf!sh Wrote:  Anyone here played Nimble Quest?

I play it everyday, love it.

Da Wizerd - Super-Titan
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2013, 10:17 PM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2013 10:51 PM by Gf!sh.)
(04-09-2013 06:40 AM)aaronINdayton Wrote:  Yeah I picked it up, haven't put much time into it, so far it's a nice time waster. I finally got past courtyard 1 last night, not sure which hero to have lead... I'm going with Ulrich for his defense right now, I die super easy with the rest.

Does Courtyard 1 unlock Uther? He's definitely the best. He requires some finesse (only attacks forward), and is vulnerable to d*ckshots (doesn't attack sidewards), but he has quite the range, and is pretty tanky too. Other good picks are Blaze (range + splash) and Bones (long ranged melee).

Anyways, i've started my own guild for Arena mode. It's named Bombsauce (don't ask), and I'm currently holding #490 (one-man guild!), and I need some dudes to increase that!

04-11-2013, 10:19 PM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2013 10:20 PM by Harti.)
(04-11-2013 09:39 PM)Da Wizerd Wrote:  
(04-09-2013 05:13 AM)Gf!sh Wrote:  Anyone here played Nimble Quest?

I play it everyday, love it.

Nearly every day, but yeah I do play it as well. I don't want to spend money on it though (albeit the game is really well-done and would deserve it) and just can't get through Castle II, i.e. I only have 14 heroes.

I switch among Ember, Gizmo and that starter mage, and yesterday I figured that Slash isn't too bad either with that 2 star armor. Don't have any three-star hero yet. All powerups maxed out. Any suggestions?

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

[Image: sig.png]
04-12-2013, 12:14 AM
(04-11-2013 10:17 PM)Gf!sh Wrote:  Does Courtyard 1 unlock Uther? He's definitely the best.

Yeah I think Uther was the last hero I unlocked. I saw his life on hit 3 star upgrade and heavy armor and thought he'd be neat, but haven't gotten used to the only forward-attacking, maybe I'll switch back to him.

Is it easy to avoid damage as any hero with maxed upgrades? My items are all 1 or 2 upgrades and my unupgraded heroes drop fast!

The Gruff Billies Clan:
Yeah. We ate your grass, bub.
Fluffy League Whatcha gonna do? Fluffy League
04-12-2013, 01:28 AM
@Harti get Arcane to 3 stars and just use him... very OP.

04-12-2013, 01:30 AM
(04-12-2013 01:28 AM)Gf!sh Wrote:  @Harti get Arcane to 3 stars and just use him... very OP.
Yeah I thought so too because of the 100% attack speed increase. But then again I would like to upgrade Gizmo so I'll have a chance to kamikaze bomb stuff in these higher levels.

But I'm not too keen on playing over and over again just to get the right amount of diamonds. I need to play 30 to 40 times collecting 3-4k diamonds each. Annoying...

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

[Image: sig.png]
04-12-2013, 07:40 AM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2013 09:41 AM by Da Wizerd.)
Once you get all heros to 2 stars and max your upgrades you'll definatly see an improvement in survivability. I like blaze and arcane a lot, hit and run, turn and let your followers clean up. I would recommend getting faenel and hydra to 3 stars first, the freeze/root on hit is really sweet, especially when they are near the back of the snake, limits the kamikaze from the other dudes a bit. Also, always use the speed boost, faster in/out of trouble, and more gems from chests.

Da Wizerd - Super-Titan