Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Accidental shelling of bombshell
02-07-2013, 01:55 AM
Accidental shelling of bombshell
This is just a weird little thing ... but has anyone else accidentally shelled or unshelled their bombshell? It's so frustrating when it happens too, especially unshelling because you can make your bombshell vulnerable accidentally Wink

For looking at my available moves I'll regularly click on my characters to view their available places they can move, then click on them again to deselect them. Then to go onto another character, etc. But if you have bombshell out, you can't do this and instead have to click somewhere else on the screen to 'deselect' him. If you click on him, it will obviously de-shell and shell him depending on the his current state.

Just a thought, and wondering if there should be a confirmation dialog box to un-shell and shell to make sure that's what you want to do. I know this is a silly little thing and I should know this, it's just you get used to doing it on every other player.

I haven't played as bramble much but I'm assuming this is the same case for him.

For Mobi it's not really a bit deal because you specifically have to pick the player you want to warp beside you ... no problems here.

Also, for the other mesmerizing dude it's not a problem.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2013, 02:36 AM
RE: Accidental shelling of bombshell
That happens to me too and it was quite frustrating.

The worst case of accident of unshelling instead of firing happened to me in this game. This accident at my second-last turn of unshelling instead of firing to 1hp soldier can turn me from a 100% win to an immediate loss, but my opponent was charitable. (Lucky of me)

Try to get a habit of tapping somewhere else when selecting bombshell. I feel your pain like my worst pain at that moment.

1v1 Master League Old Legs Division
2v2 w/dekwat :master:Waiting Beaver Division
02-07-2013, 03:21 AM
Happened in the semi-finals of the last World championship

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
02-07-2013, 03:50 AM
It takes a habit of NOT tapping the unit to deselect the unit. Because with the bombshell/bramble, that's not a good idea. So practice tapping off the map (and not the give up button).

GC: TheGreatAnt
02-07-2013, 04:52 AM
Quote:It takes a habit of NOT tapping the unit to deselect the unit. Because with the bombshell/bramble, that's not a good idea. So practice tapping off the map (and not the give up button).

haha ... that'd be even worse to select the Give Up button lol.

Quote:Happened in the semi-finals of the last World championship

I will try to get into the habit of clicking off the characters instead of clicking them Wink