Leave rule as is 21.43% 3 21.43%
Organizer assigns variations each round 28.57% 4 28.57%
Drop pack rule altogether 50.00% 7 50.00%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Outwitters Challenge Season - Sign Ups Open
02-22-2013, 02:39 PM (This post was last modified: 02-22-2013 02:46 PM by Ellevega.)
RE: Outwitters Challenge Season 1 need replacement players
(02-22-2013 02:25 PM)connor34911 Wrote:  Just make it so the max league is master. That changes nothing else about tournament. A clever player still get an extra two bonus points for playing me. But it will allow me to play against a masters level player and get the normal amount of points for a win. I shouldnt be penalized for being promoted during the tournament. In future tournamnts I'm sure there will be a better way to do things.

No can't do that. Originally I had posted that players would need to be replaced. I thought that unfair because it would penalize players for improving their rank. So now we have quite a mix of players and you are at the top and so it may cost you a point or two. And really how many times will you lose? And as player 1 you can still easily make two points per win. The only way to get no points would be for you to challenge a clever on a small map with over ten turns. Really? Would you challenge a clever or fluffy? If you did, that would be a silly win and really deserving of no points. No disrespect to the clevers and fluffy players but ST's are difficult to beat!
Also round 3 is a 2v2 which will not have the same point system.

You have a very good team so don't worry about it.

Clever League!_elle_!Clever League
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Outwitters Challenge Season 1 need replacement players - Ellevega - 02-22-2013 02:39 PM