Drop pack rule altogether 50.00% 7 50.00%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Outwitters Challenge Season - Sign Ups Open
02-22-2013, 02:21 PM
RE: Outwitters Challenge Season 1 need replacement players
(02-22-2013 02:10 PM)connor34911 Wrote:  I'm not saying that the points should be the same for all. I am saying they should be done based on the league you were when you entered. I should not be able to only get 1 point for a win. That is absurd.

I also think changing things at this point should be an issue. Matchups have been changed, new players have been added, etc. This would be nothing new.
I also honestly dont even understand the new point system you are proposing. It doesnt seem much different to me.
Also, I agree with the general concept. I do think that people in clever or gifted should get a bonus for beating me. However, I do not want to be a liability to my team. Right now I get one LESS point for a win against the highest opponent, and my opponent gets one MORE point when they beat me. Two point swing.

It is likely that you will win more as well. Sorry Connor34911 but I can't just leave you as a master. Truthfully it would be difficult to go back and change everyone else's points. Also the points is part of the structure of this tournament. Changing players, matches doesn't hurt the integrity of the tournament. I really don't know how else to fairly accommodate everyone.

Clever League!_elle_!Clever League
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Outwitters Challenge Season 1 need replacement players - Ellevega - 02-22-2013 02:21 PM