Organizer assigns variations each round 28.57% 4 28.57%
Drop pack rule altogether 50.00% 7 50.00%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Outwitters Challenge Season - Sign Ups Open
02-10-2013, 11:05 AM
RE: Outwitters Challenge Season 1 ( games 1 and 2 )
Thanks for that, didn't want to be stuck with scallywags

Gifted! Gifted League

GCID -joejohn22-
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-10-2013, 11:19 AM
The point of this tournament is teamwork. Without that, it's just another tournament.. Feedback is by no means my best team, but I am relying on my teammates who are to help me out. This rule adds a twist related to teamwork, and I think it should remain.

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2q2lq9y.jpg]
02-10-2013, 11:30 AM
(02-10-2013 11:19 AM).Memories. Wrote:  The point of this tournament is teamwork. Without that, it's just another tournament.. Feedback is by no means my best team, but I am relying on my teammates who are to help me out. This rule adds a twist related to teamwork, and I think it should remain.

That was my thought exactly when I added it.

Clever League!_elle_!Clever League
02-10-2013, 11:35 AM
I think part of it for us was a misunderstanding of the rules, as well as a rush from me to get started before the deadline. But as several teams haven't started, I feel like I'm at a disadvantage because I was actually following the deadline rules. If we had another day or two, we would've chosen a different team pack.

Live your life as more than plastic.
02-10-2013, 11:35 AM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2013 11:37 AM by Ellevega.)
The more I think about I realize that .Memories. is right. It will change the tournament without the pack rule. I can't find how to alter the poll. Vote for one of the first two choices because I don't think I will totally remove the pack rule.

(02-10-2013 11:35 AM)spacechef Wrote:  I think part of it for us was a misunderstanding of the rules, as well as a rush from me to get started before the deadline. But as several teams haven't started, I feel like I'm at a disadvantage because I was actually following the deadline rules. If we had another day or two, we would've chosen a different team pack.

I should have waited before posting the packs. Thank you for keeping to the deadlines. After these two games you will have an opportunity for change.

02-10-2013, 11:39 AM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2013 11:40 AM by spacechef.)
Perhaps if we were allowed to change packs once, so my team could actually discuss it, would be nice.
(02-10-2013 11:35 AM)Ellevega Wrote:  The more I think about I realize that .Memories. is right. It will change the tournament without the pack rule. I can't find how to alter the poll. Vote for one of the first two choices because I don't think I will totally remove the pack rule.

(02-10-2013 11:35 AM)spacechef Wrote:  I think part of it for us was a misunderstanding of the rules, as well as a rush from me to get started before the deadline. But as several teams haven't started, I feel like I'm at a disadvantage because I was actually following the deadline rules. If we had another day or two, we would've chosen a different team pack.

I should have waited before posting the packs. Thank you for keeping to the deadlines. After these two games you will have an opportunity for change.

Woot!

Live your life as more than plastic.
02-10-2013, 11:55 AM
On which thread would we post our game results?

Gifted! Gifted League

GCID -joejohn22-
02-10-2013, 12:18 PM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2013 12:19 PM by Ellevega.)
Post your game results here with names and replay link.

02-10-2013, 02:51 PM
elle i got demoted Sad. I'm back in gifted

WOLFPACK!!
¡Master League! "Taking the kids to school"

$TILL - OUTWITTERS TOURNEY MODERATOR (beta)
[Image: flamingtext_22866688630370305.gif]
02-10-2013, 03:03 PM
So are to wait for poll to get sorted out before playing first game?

Careful, man, there's a beverage here!